Is She Looking... Test!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she looking....Test!

If you want to know for sure if a girl is looking at you here is a 'lil trick.
It works best if you make it look very real; if you can actually make it real even better (also can be a good opener starter).

If you think a HB is checking you out and want to know for sure just YAWN! That is right simple as that. Do it again, in a little bit, but keep an eye on her. If she is looking she can't help but to YAWN!

If she YAWNS you Got Her! If she doesn’t give another shot than move on.

If she does YAWN you know two things.
1. She was looking.
2. You have an opener.

To use the opener just walk up and say "This place boring you too. Let’s go somewhere exciting and you can entertain me."

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I like it.

Its kinda got some truth to it too. Yawns are contagious. There are lots of things you can say with it as well, if you don't like that one.

It probably helps if its kind of later in the day, so people will be tired. But also.... she may just be yawning of her own accord. I dunno.

Like any technique, you have to decide for yourself.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good point, but what are the chances (unless late at night) that she would yawn right after you do?

You can test this. Go to a social place and yawn when you know somebody is looking at you. It may take two times, but they will Yawn.

I have no Idea why people do this and to tell you the truth I hated it until I thought of this. People would yawn in front of me and I couldn't hold it back.

*off note* The sun makes me sneeze.. Anybody else have this issue?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
zerocelcius said:
*off note* The sun makes me sneeze.. Anybody else have this issue?
Yes! Me too. Like when we're driving somewhere, and I get out of the car and its bright outside, I sneeze almost everytime.

Crazy.

Evo-Psych

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she was just looking wondering why some creepy guy is staring at her? Why do you need a test to see if she is looking? Follow the 3s rule and go over there and talk to her! Also, yawning shows low energy level which is very unattractive in a high energy venue.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evo-Psych said:
What if she was just looking wondering why some creepy guy is staring at her? Why do you need a test to see if she is looking? Follow the 3s rule and go over there and talk to her! Also, yawning shows low energy level which is very unattractive in a high energy venue.
Who said anything about High Energy Venue I was thinking Barnes & Nobles.

It is just a tool in the tool box young Patawan!

:yes:

Evo-Psych

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I missed the part about Barnes & Noble. My bad, but seriously just go talk to her and forget the test or the need for test altogether. The "this place is boring" opener is great if you see her yawn, but I am sure there are a 1000 other things you can say without having to be sure she "likes" you before getting a pair and doing an approach.

zerocelcius said:
It is just a tool in the tool box young Patawan!
That's funny....

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evo-Psych said:
Somehow I missed the part about Barnes & Noble. My bad, but seriously just go talk to her and forget the test or the need for test altogether. The "this place is boring" opener is great if you see her yawn, but I am sure there are a 1000 other things you can say without having to be sure she "likes" you before getting a pair and doing an approach.

That's funny....

You’re Right! There are a Million things you could do, but how do you know she is even interested.

This topic was like the Walk down the street topic... The one where you walk down the street to see who moves out of your way..(Sorry can't remember who posted it)

This is just one of those social tests you can play with.

Appreciate your feedback strong point.

Evo-Psych

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. Cold daytime approaches are hard and it is easier if you know she is attracted to you. However, I am not Brad Pitt but I know I can win her over with my personality and DHV. I just go and open her and I save my testing for during kino and for compliance.

However, what works for you works for you. Maybe you look more like Brad then me, but I know a lot of guys on here look nothing like him or even if she gives them direct IOIs they still won't go talk to her.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirroring works depending on situation & location.

Lead!
One time i was on the train and me and this girl was sitting face to face. I wasn't into her, but i tested this little experiment. The first few times i moved my arms or put it on different locations of my lap, nothing happened. She had a deer in the headlights look anytime i tried to make EC. Then when i crossed my arm she did it...then I put my hand and 2 fingers around my mouth to kind of rub the sides of it..she did also. after seeing the mirroring i just smirked.

A quick look at your watch has the same effect.
tilting your head to the side works also

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I'm going to try rubbing my nipples in front of a girl.
Right...you go do that, dont be surprised if you start lactating..:crazy:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is why you have to fallow up with this place is boring. Or just laugh 'cause you caught her looking. Not every interaction has to be a close. Most of the time I am just happy that she was diggin on me. :cool:

Think247

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever yawned in a classroom and cause a chain reaction. I've have seen these chain reaction happen its pretty funny, although i wasn't the one who started it, and wouldn't it be a great feeling to have 5 girls yawn after you've just unconsciously yawned.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody try this yet? If so how did it go?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yawning? lmao

my way of checking if girls are checking me out is (this only works if its a group of girls tho..)

if after having eye contact her friends turn around...its pretty obvious