Is she interested?

maverickkk

Reaction score
Hi all. There is this gal in my class at college. Known her for a month now. I have talked to her without anything in mind, mostly general talk about studies and other activities. Helped her a bit with some stuff. We also did an homework together. Now a week ago there was an homework and she text me first for 3 consecutive days asking how I was and about homework. I ws kinda ignoring or replying late in short to her and this increased the texting from her, even calls. Anyhow, she helped me with the homework (over texts) and next day we had lunch during class break. During lunch, she brought up that she has a bf in her country since few years. But didn't seem sure about their future. Then she immediately asked if I had a gf. I told not right now. Next question, is it going in progress (I guess she meant if I am seeing someone)? I said yes (in the moment I was thinking about her actually haha!), she said well she hopes I get her. I replied you should be careful what you wish for lol. And she was like...why (with curious smile)

Moving on, later that day I text her to thank her for helping with the homework, to which she said I shudnt say thanks, I replied that then she isnt allowed to say it also. She did not reply to that and no contact from her after that, not even about the ongoing homework

Would she be thinking that I am actually interested in some other girl ? (refer to conversation above) Is that why she did not text me for 3 days now? Or is it just because she wants me to contact her?

How to make certain that she is interested

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out on a proper date, end the date with a kiss, see if there is an opportunity for sex.

A girl telling you her future with her boyfriend is unsure is a "come get me" signal. A girl asking you whether you have a girlfriend is an even stronger "come get me" signal. Don't overthink this, just go for a date and the kiss and take it from there, keep us updated if you got more questions.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she brought up that she has a bf in her country since few years. But didn't seem sure about their future.
If she does like you don't get attached or this will become you

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea sounds like she's interested however that doesn't mean anything will come from it. If she respects her BF she's going to see that through til the end. My suggestion would be to continue keeping in touch with her but don't limit your attention to only her.

maverickkk

Reaction score
Take her out on a proper date, end the date with a kiss, see if there is an opportunity for sex.

A girl telling you her future with her boyfriend is unsure is a "come get me" signal. A girl asking you whether you have a girlfriend is an even stronger "come get me" signal. Don't overthink this, just go for a date and the kiss and take it from there, keep us updated if you got more questions.
she did not say that she is not sure about the relation. but since i had casually mentioned if she is gonna break up if he doesn't visit her ;) cuz she had said he doesn't wanna move to her new country. she was like "may be" so, it seemed to me that she is unsure.

but could it be that she mentioned her relationship as a guard so i don't take her persistent texting for 2-3 days as eagerness/interest to pursue me?

i am reluctant to ask her our before ascertaining her interest because since i see her class it may become awkward you know?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean don't get more invested than her? don't show emotional investment before her?

could you elaborate more
It means don't get emotionally attached. Enjoy whatever is happening, but don't think 'She's the one'.

maverickkk

Reaction score
Yea sounds like she's interested however that doesn't mean anything will come from it. If she respects her BF she's going to see that through til the end. My suggestion would be to continue keeping in touch with her but don't limit your attention to only her.
she has a male friend from here since a year with whom she hangs out regularly now days. another new male friend with whom she hangs out too. she showed me their pics too. don't know what that means?
what really was bothering me was that, when last week she had asked if i was seeing someone, i had said yes (was actually thinking about her), so she may have thought i am interested in someone else. so when we were walking back today, i just brought it up somehow, "that you had asked me if i was seeing someone, so there was this girl in my previous city i was seeing and bla bla (1-2 sentences about that girl), but i am over her now"

just so that if she was thinking i was interested in any other girl, she may think it is not the case

"keeping in touch" yah i did call her yestrdy and discussed about work & she does responds always. but now since 3-4 days no initiation of texts from her side. is she looking for me to initiate with her to assure my interest or backing off just because she is not interested?

thanks. refer to my other replies above for more info

Billtx49

Reaction score
she has a male friend from here since a year with whom she hangs out regularly now days. another new male friend with whom she hangs out too. she showed me their pics too. don't know what that means?
It means you are only one man in a crowded field and she is not loyal to the foreign BF.…

maverickkk

Reaction score
It means don't get emotionally attached. Enjoy whatever is happening, but don't think 'She's the one'.
heya thanks yah i understand that importance of that. but should i initiate more of texting with her now? like "how are you" or studies-related stuff? do you think she is gauging my interest in right now?

maverickkk

Reaction score
It means you are only one man in a crowded field and is not loyal to the foreign BF.…
i admit that people are pursuing her. and she was literally showing me her phone of the hangout she had with her friends.

Billtx49

Reaction score
i admit that people are pursuing her. and she was literally showing me her phone of the hangout she had with her friends.
She’s not interested or she would not be showing you those pics. You are a friendzone classmate orbiter.…
Withdraw your attention from her and see if anything happens….

Last edited:

DOSE44

Reaction score
Bro usually when they mention a boyfriend, they are not interested or will hold back on the giving play. In the future all that cloak and dagger stuff is not needed focus on other girls and be a little more direct.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean don't get more invested than her? don't show emotional investment before her?

could you elaborate more
it means that her boyfriend will be the last to find out when she loses interest and wants a replacement, so if you become her boyfriend that will be your reality

so shoot your shot, and if it works out for you, don't try to wife her up