Is she interested? Your tricks, please!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doin' well.

Listen up. I know this hot, quirky chick and we keep bumpin into each other in the club and spend some time mucking about, dancin and havin fun. Because i kinda know her I got her number but I havent tried anythin wiv her, wanna make her think we are only friends!

Need to know if she likes me but there isnt much obvious signal... she has said stuff before about thinking i was attractive but she was drunk, and shes kinda "out there" and scatty (im sure y'all know this kinda "kinky chick"!)

So guys...

What are your best ways of workin out interest level!

Cheers guys!

Last edited:

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see... you haven't read the DJ bible, have you? You will find the link on the top right on this page, so get to it. You will find all that you seek there, and more.

PS. For the sake of all that is good and pure, DON'T make her think you are only friends. If that happens; game over, dude.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the reply dude,

have read the bible just really wanted what you guys have tried and tested! also the girl is quirky and doesnt follw the same rules i dont think. any ideas??

thanks...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sending the "friend" vibe only works if you have built up some sexual tension with her, or shown her some sign of sexual interest besides "friendship"

its a kind of "bait n switch" tactic..you bait her with your sexual bravado..then switch to friendship to throw her in a tizzy

but in the beginning..you start ACTING like a friend..you will BECOME a friend

nuff said

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
Cheers for the reply dude,

have read the bible just really wanted what you guys have tried and tested! also the girl is quirky and doesnt follw the same rules i dont think. any ideas??

thanks...
Try getting her out of the comotion of the club. Tell her to join you for coffee and an early breakfast (dutch) at Denny's after clubbing. Make sure that it is just you and her, without the lights and having her peers around should allow you to see the real woman.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
.. wanna make her think we are only friends!
I cant believe I'm reading this! This is the kiss of death to any chances you have of getting with this girl.. once she thinks you are only 'just' friends your chances plummet dramatically...

you bump into her occasionally and fool around together.. and she says you are attractive, seeing as it sounds like you dont know her that well yet, I'd take that as a sign of interest..

do 1 of two things.. call her and ask her out on a date.. or try and kiss her next time you see her in the club..

no.. just call her anyway... really if she knocks you back so what, its not like your best buddies or anything (yet.. do something before you are)

Trust me, if you meet someone you are interested in do not become 'friends first' its a recipe for disaster..

and do not wait for her to make a move.. do something.. before you give her any more friends vibes make sure you try and get busy with her..

Whether she is interested in you is not important, the improtant thing is you are interested in her.. so do something about it, the best way to know if she likes you is for you to make a move, you have nothing to lose it doesnt sound like you know her well enough to screw up any friendship so go for it already!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys

Cheers guys,

Mr NiceGuy, you are a legend. your post makes so much sense. I'm gonna try and take control. And if it dont work out, hey. NEXT.