Is she dropping hints?

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started talking to a girl at work a couple of days ago, and in conversation she asked me if I was married, told me about all of her tattoos and mentioned that she was having one of her ex-boyfriend's name removed soon. I'm going to ask her to hang out regardless, but I was curious as to whether or not these were all subtle hints that she was dropping to let me know she's available.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be might not be.SOme girls love to play games irrespective of the place. and than flake on you.
Read more signs and don't ask her out soon.
invite to a group date.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I probably won't ask her out on a group date as there's really no group to speak of between the two of us, and "dates" aren't really my style. She's kind of a homebody from what I've gathered; I asked her what she was doing this weekend, and she said she has kind of boring life. I suppose that would have been a good time to ask if she wanted to get together.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes definite signs of interest...asking if you are available, mentioning something personal about her self and telling you covertly she is available. You need to ask her out and show your interest whilst she is open to you.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
why are you dating a women at work?

I'm not going to be working there for much longer. Honestly, even if I were, I wouldn't really care.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, she's without a vehicle at the moment, and when I asked her who was giving her rides to and from work, she said her roommate, which is kind of a pain in the ass because he isn't normally up so early. I told her that I wouldn't mind giving her a ride; she smiled and said she'd keep that in mind and then invited me to hang out with her on her break. I'm taking it slow, but I think I'm on the right track.

Divinely Exiled

Reaction score
Playing games is good, because shes trying to manipulate you. If shes trying to manipulate you, it means you've got something she wants OR she wants to see how you react to her actions.

Divinely Exiled

Reaction score
Okay, if there was NO INTEREST, she wouldn't bother playing games unless she hates you. Does she hate you? ._.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. No, she doesn't hate me. I'm just confused as to why you think there are games being played. Unless you're using that word in a more positive sense. I just always equate games with being somewhat negative.

Divinely Exiled

Reaction score
Women play EMOTIONAL games (why fat guys get good chicks sometimes).
Men play SEXUAL games (why guys go after good looking chicks).
She is playing games just like your playing games, its all a test. And these are words, they may come of as negative but they have the same meaning, correct?
Well blah blah, shes testing you emotionally because she knows your sexually attracted to her, so she played/playing her games; IMO (I don't know the situation enough) build emotional rapport with kino, then sexual rapport.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I get it. I guess it really is just a big game, unless you have two people who point-blank just say, "hey, I want to **** you" and "hey, I want to **** you, too."

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, something I found funny was that I had read somewhere that a girl offering you a bite of her food or a taste of her drink, etc. is a strong indicator of interest--and immediately the day after reading that, she offers me a drink of her redbull.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I guess I blew it this time. After getting numerous IOIs from this girl, I invited her over. She said she was probably going to end up drinking tonight because it's Valentine's Day and she's single, so I told her that she should come over and drink with me instead. She said she didn't want to leave her roommate at home alone and invited me over for more of a group thing she has coming up. She acted cool about it, but thinking about it now, maybe she thought I might try to take advantage of her or something. Oh, well. Whatevs