Is she desperate??

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
And to mitraz,

You've got it made. I think you're over-analyzing just a little bit. That's a habit I'm trying to break myself out of.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mitraz
TesuqueRed I already know all of that.. However if you had read my first reply carefully....

I did read your reply vewwwwy cawwwwefuwwwy and I picked up that you make mistakes and were learning from them. I wasn't ragging on you (I could've done more getting a different tone across---my bad.)

I know the bible in and out (in theory).. In real life I need much more practice.

Here I have to differ since your question "does this show desperation on her part?" literally jumped out at me since how you phrased your date request to her showed desperation to her before she had a chance of showing anything to you.

This sort of thing is one of the "date asking 201" type things that has me wondering if you do know the bible inside and out and in theory and whatever.

If you understood all that, I'm not seeing it in your initial post. Anyway, the issue seems to have been addressed.
The issue that remains open, though, since I'm seeing her giving you a big ol' green light, is: have you set something up with her and how is it going? She's not being defensive or cagey about making her time available for you (as would normally be expected), she's probably broadcasting other green lights, too.