is she cheating?

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so i take off this girls shirt and her chest has some big red areas. I suck her breast and compare the two spots. They have the same shade of red. So i asked her if there was a guy before me giving her hickeys. She says she was itchy and scratched. I didn't give it too much though, but now i am. What are the chances she is seeing another guy. she dosen't seem like the type, but she dosen't seem like the type to do the things she done with me either.

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always had other girls..shes cool with that..according to her im her only man though..

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't see the problem then unless your concern is catching a disease

Reaction score
Check to see if you can fit your fist in her pvssy and a cuke up her bum. Than you will know she is cheating on you.

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't see the problem with lies and deceit? then something is seriously wrong.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can **** other girls, she can **** other guys... seems like a fair deal. I don't like lies and deceit. but how can you expect exclusivity from someone who you aren't exclusive with? plus consider the fact that she may have been telling the truth and you are getting carried away by your imagination

TekPh0bia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those big red areas are areola's. It's basic anatomy..

But seriously. How the hell do you expect ANYONE to answer that question based on two red spots?

Oh wait, I found this from "The Book of Cheaters:"

"If she has two red spots on her chest, it means she's cheating on you. She had an allergic reaction to the other dude's j!zz."

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can have my cake and eat it too...yea i can fvck other girls..if she rather share me then lose me then that's her. That dosen't mean she can fvck other guys and she definatly can't lie about it. Even if i didn't mind i would dump her for lying on principle alone.

Tekphobia..do you know whats a hicky? if so, then what don't you understand?

BTW i decided to make it exclusive now so i won't be crushing other chicks.