Is she attracted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know if this girl is attracted or to me or not.
She is very quiet arround me, even when with her friends.
When on the street she'll call me, say hi or something but when in school she acts like she dosn't even notice or know me, even when her friends are talking to me. I haven't made any moves on her though, and she's very pretty might to. So what do you think?Can someone explain her behavior towards me?

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to Rgeere :
1. Yes, she dose smile.
2.Yep.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da_Shogun
I want to know if this girl is attracted or to me or not.
She is very quiet arround me, even when with her friends.
When on the street she'll call me, say hi or something but when in school she acts like she dosn't even notice or know me, even when her friends are talking to me. I haven't made any moves on her though, and she's very pretty might to. So what do you think?Can someone explain her behavior towards me?

Well buddy I would say that it could be one of two things:

1. She finds you attractive and she has problems with showing her feelings towards you.

OR

2. Just being friendly--no interest in you like that and just says hi too be polite.

In this sort of situation I would have to say that i would definitely pursue other girls--just to put some fire under her a$$.

What YOU SHOULD DO: If want to know if this girl wants you why don't just go up to her and ask her out on a date?

--One thing I have learned since I began to notice girls in a sexual way(which was about 5 years old) that if they like you they won't make it very hard for you to get with them...Remember that if she starts playing games with you QUIT THAT CHICK FAST!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is has been said OVER AND OVER AND OVER and applies to EVERYONE:

STOP WONDERING ABOUT WHETHER SHE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU OR NOT BECAUSE THAT GETS YOU ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE, SIMPLY ASSUME SHE HAS THE HOTS FOR YOU AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Post #200.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
STOP WONDERING ABOUT WHETHER SHE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU OR NOT BECAUSE THAT GETS YOU ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE, SIMPLY ASSUME SHE HAS THE HOTS FOR YOU AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.