Is or will your toxic ex do better in life with someone else?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Will or do you believe your toxic ex will wind up doing better in life with someone else and you just weren't right for each other?

or do you believe they'll continue to cause destruction and never change.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not, think about what the next guy is gonna go through... :rolleyes:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i dont see her changing. Its a compulsive pattern you see.

But to play devils advocate i was pretty beta with her and it was before my SS days and learning so I think me and her was a particularly bad combo.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They end up losing their looks and settling for a guy that's oblivious of their passed c0ck carousel days. If they're lucky...

I swear every hot girl has a group of orbiters who have no idea the sht she has done, iv slept with a couple girls and met they're guy friends that are trying to fck them and yup, if I told them how much of my *** has squirted on her face their reality would melt down.

"Shes really like that? Wow I thought she was such a princess.. darn it"(knife through the heart)

when I was younge I got to see alot of the truth about woman hanging out with my natural buddy drew, he was 10 years older then me.. and he took me under his wing, for reasons I don't really know why, he was the nastiest bully iv ever met.. but he fvcked a bunch on girls all the time, had a neat ride, rich millionare parents that hooked up him all the time.

Girls he hung out with would switch shades of there personality around him, used to blow me away, like there eyes and demeaner would change like a reptilian.. he did this over and over again. It wasn't any technique he was doing, just an entitled, azzhle dude..
He did, said, got away with anything he did when he attracted them.. I'd see the texts on his phone and these chicks would just throw themselves at his feet, absolutely blew my mind, these are girls I thought were normal!

So anyway.. I was a younge teenager and they'd treat me like anyone else, me being so naive I had no idea about how crafty these woman are.. the crushes and girls I was getting with would lead me on, flake,we'd talk about being together etc and here's this guy railing girls in there parents hot tubs, beach bathrooms, the back seat of his STI had some really impressive cvm stains. Some had boyfriends that were my friends! They didn't know!

Plainly put if you're in love with a woman, you're just doing what that chode Adam did in eden, eve fvcks him over.. every time. It's man's natural way, and it never has, and never will.. work.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They end up losing their looks and settling for a guy that's oblivious of their passed c0ck carousel days. If they're lucky...

I swear every hot girl has a group of orbiters who have no idea the sht she has done, iv slept with a couple girls and met they're guy friends that are trying to fck them and yup, if I told them how much of my *** has squirted on her face their reality would melt dow
n.

"Shes really like that? Wow I thought she was such a princess.. darn it"(knife through the heart)

when I was younge I got to see alot of the truth about woman hanging out with my natural buddy drew, he was 10 years older then me.. and he took me under his wing, for reasons I don't really know why, he was the nastiest bully iv ever met.. but he fvcked a bunch on girls all the time, had a neat ride, rich millionare parents that hooked up him all the time.

Girls he hung out with would switch shades of there personality around him, used to blow me away, like there eyes and demeaner would change like a reptilian.. he did this over and over again. It wasn't any technique he was doing, just an entitled, azzhle dude..
He did, said, got away with anything he did when he attracted them.. I'd see the texts on his phone and these chicks would just throw themselves at his feet, absolutely blew my mind, these are girls I thought were normal!

So anyway.. I was a younge teenager and they'd treat me like anyone else, me being so naive I had no idea about how crafty these woman are.. the crushes and girls I was getting with would lead me on, flake,we'd talk about being together etc and here's this guy railing girls in there parents hot tubs, beach bathrooms, the back seat of his STI had some really impressive cvm stains. Some had boyfriends that were my friends! They didn't know!

Plainly put if you're in love with a woman, you're just doing what that chode Adam did in eden, eve fvcks him over.. every time. It's man's natural way, and it never has, and never will.. work.
Definatley agree with this, i kind of experienced both sides with my toxic ex.

Stage one i was full AFC, would you belive i actually thought for a while that she might have been a virgin. It was a combination of my brain seeing what i wanted to and her acting non sexual.

Well anyway after a few months learning game etc she was totally different with me, like unrecognizable. To the tune of losing her vibrator up her ass.

Its crazy but i have to feel for the AFC's who just dont know any better qnd are playing themselves

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definatley agree with this, i kind of experienced both sides with my toxic ex.

Stage one i was full AFC, would you belive i actually thought for a while that she might have been a virgin. It was a combination of my brain seeing what i wanted to and her acting non sexual.

Well anyway after a few months learning game etc she was totally different with me, like unrecognizable. To the tune of losing her vibrator up her ass.

Its crazy but i have to feel for the AFC's who just dont know any better qnd are playing themselves
Can you elaborate on this a bit? I think it would be helpful for myself and everyone else in regards to spotting red flags, etc. When you say she wasn't acting sexual, were you having sex with her at all? Were you ever initiating? Was she ever initiating? How was her performance in bed? Could you tell she was holding back on technique, dirty talk, etc.? For example were there times when she would catch herself getting too freaky and immediately pull back or was it just a total lack of frame/initiation on your part? The reason I ask is because I'm truly fascinated at some women's ability to hide who they really are and the lengths they'll go to do that.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
They might just wind up doing better with another dude. There's no way to say for sure that they'll crash, burn, and never recover.

It could just be wishful thinking that since they didn't work out with us they won't work out with someone else.

TheProspect

Reaction score
They might just wind up doing better with another dude. There's no way to say for sure that they'll crash, burn, and never recover.

It could just be wishful thinking that since they didn't work out with us they won't work out with someone else.
Certain people just bring out the worst in each other.

And it's not like people don't change after a relationship ends. Hindsight allows new opportunities for introspection. Every relationship that I've been in, after it ended I tweaked my own behaviour because I didn't want to bring parts of it to another relationship. I don't think it's impossible for a chick to do the same. Though some end up worst, as do some men.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all my ex's are "toxic" per se. A few but not necessarily all of them. Some baggage oh yeah no doubt. But yeah I agree with Krueg's statement.

She may do better in the sense for what "she" wanted out of life. Kids/family life, house with white picket fence etc. That's fine with me.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this a bit? I think it would be helpful for myself and everyone else in regards to spotting red flags, etc. When you say she wasn't acting sexual, were you having sex with her at all? Were you ever initiating? Was she ever initiating? How was her performance in bed? Could you tell she was holding back on technique, dirty talk, etc.? For example were there times when she would catch herself getting too freaky and immediately pull back or was it just a total lack of frame/initiation on your part? The reason I ask is because I'm truly fascinated at some women's ability to hide who they really are and the lengths they'll go to do that.
Yeah i had sex with her in the AFC stage but it took a long time to happen. I must add that i was a pretty bad AFC but ill put it down because maybe itll help someone.

But basically yeah i hung out with her loads and never made a move but eventually we went to the movies one night then had some drinks and one thing lead to another but yeah she acted very reserved and it was boring sex. All during that first stage she didnt act sexual at all, she was mirroring me i guess.

We only hooked up 3 times in like 3 months during that first go round. But what happened in the end she got mad at me and called me drunk saying that her flatmate had bought 2 guys home and they all had a foursome. Which was shocking to me at the time because id seen nothing to suggest she would do sonething like that.

Well after that i joined sosuave and started to just assimilate everything game related, did that for around 6 months. She eventually came back, and the first time i spoke to her on the phone i took it sexual, she drove over that night and she was down for everything, telling me she loved anal etc.

I didnt commit to her at this stage and she ended up with another AFC (the one who later killed himself) and would come and cheat on him with me, send me pics of her fingering herself saying she was thinking of me when she was having dinner with him etc. Just totally different from then on. Mond you she was denying this guy for sex saying she had stomach problems and she even showed ne the messages and would say hes so uncaring etc, then hook up with me later. It was like she actually belived her own lies which was disturbing.

As far as for red flags i cant really say, i mean i was hard AFC at the time so i think i was seeing what i wanted to at that time. I mean now id take one look at a girl like that and know shes had some serious ****, but at the time i was real naieve.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I was with ended up with a guy who's a true beta man he's the most insecure guy you could ever meet, pretty sure he's an NPD, she's BPD. When she was with me she said she goes after insecure guys, I didn't put up with her crap, she ended up with this other guy. Their relationship started out fine but it sure has turned toxic now, not sure what's going on in his head but he's still with her.

Her relationship with the guy before me was toxic she blamed him said he was abusive, he got tired of her and threw her out of the place they owned together. She had troubles with everybody, any job she was in she had people hating her, she had issues working with people, she hated people.

I don't think she will ever change she will continue on her path of destruction I'm just hoping she doesn't return to me its been 2.5 years since we've spent any time together. The best thing is to get toxic woman out of your life they are not worth the ground they walk on.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will or do you believe your toxic ex will wind up doing better in life with someone else and you just weren't right for each other?

or do you believe they'll continue to cause destruction and never change.
Who cares.