Is my G/F cheating on me?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LightsPlease said:
I've been involved in an off-and-on relationship with my g/f for the past seven years

What happened during the times the relationship went "off," and how does that compare to the current situation? If you have broken up several times already, then it would not be surprising to expect it again.

LightsPlease

Reaction score
Danger said:
Who cares whether she is cheating or not.....she is going to bars with a guy that you do not know, and she is not telling you about it.

is that behavior acceptable to any man here? If so, give me your girls phone number. I promise, we'll just be friends.
Hahahaha, promise? To everyone else that replied I appreciate the time you took to help me out, thanks.

Anyways I sat down with her, and just called it off, to many red flags and I was acting out of character. To be honest, she took it a lot worse then I did. When I started to suspect something was going on, I took it about upon myself to test the waters just in case. Luckily, I met some decent girls I can fall back on while I get over this.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
There is definitely something happening between them. She may not be cheating on you yet, but it seems like she will be soon...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. This kind of sh*t is demeaning and emasculating, and why I don't trust broads much anymore.

If it ain't happening yet, they'll get a few drinks in them at some point, he'll make a pass, and she'll either deny or accept his come-on.

I would start running game on her immediately, going out and meeting chicks. If she questions you about just do exactly what she did.

Don't be as available to her. But start meeting other women now. I'm not saying throw the relationship away.....just be wary.

IMO, this is open season on you starting to at least talk to other women again. Escalate it exactly the same amount as she does.

Seeing as she is hanging with other dudes, you have full permission to start hanging with other women, and contacting them, and going out for drinks.