Is my frame holding me back?

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
My game is usually decent, I can make chicks laugh and whatnot... but I get the feeling they are not "physically attracted" to me... which I think is holding me...

I am 19, about 5' 7" and around 130 lbs... tiny... I know... my bones are small, and I have a very skinny frame... do you think if I started working out that i would be able to pull in women better?

Hell, I've heard chicks freak out when an average muscular guy walks in the room, but never really seen them freak out over a good looking, yet, skinny guy...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know...i know girls that get excited and wet around guys with muscles...even if they're not as good looking as you are but they have the muscles, its a definite eye catcher and advantage over you.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd_Chance said:
My game is usually decent, I can make chicks laugh and whatnot... but I get the feeling they are not "physically attracted" to me... which I think is holding me...

I am 19, about 5' 7" and around 130 lbs... tiny... I know... my bones are small, and I have a very skinny frame... do you think if I started working out that i would be able to pull in women better?

Hell, I've heard chicks freak out when an average muscular guy walks in the room, but never really seen them freak out over a good looking, yet, skinny guy...
Yes. Why even waste our ****ing time with this question? seriously...

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends...I'm 5'6 132 pounds and I don't really have a problem though chicks would always say out of nowhere that they'd never date a skinny guy. They don't say it directly but I know it's towards me and they're only saying it cuz they want me. Skinny guy with muscle is what you need to me. There's the skinny guy who looks weak and there's a skinny guy who looks fast and strong. Plus you have the advantage of making your body to look like Bruce Lee!~

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd_Chance said:

Get some height and some muscle.

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get muscle, but its not like I can just buy height from the store!! Haha, I am only 19, might be able to pull off another inch or two, but its doubtful...

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
2nd_Chance said:

Your frame is holding you back... You should make friends with 5 guys who are good with women. They will help you automatically break your frame.

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a lot of my friends are like me too, so I never payed attention... one of my friend has been in a LTR forever... so... you know, hes not pulling chicks, he doesn't need to... the rest are single.

I like these guys, and I am not going to stop chilling with them, its just that all of a sudden I realize I need to change my body... :-\ I took some creatine and started lifting yesterday, a little sore today, and I knocked back a protein shake today...

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tall and muscly (not big muscles but defined and hard) and sometime I feel that my physic is doing the attraction not my game.
so yes go bulk up and gain some mass it can do wonders.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6' 1" and 160 pounds, so that means I am skinny, so that means that I can never get girls either...no...wait...it doesn't

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't mean you can't, but I am convinced that if I was bigger then it would be a LOT easier to just get NOTICED by girls...

The thing is, I get comments all the time about being skinny, weak, and/or small.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial, you can't pick up women because you're insecure. I know guys 5'6 and are comfortable with who they are. They're outgoing, and never have a problem picking up women. It's your attitude man, and it conveys to girls. You may think it doesn't, but it does.

And all this crap about "Ohh if I bulked up I could pull in all these chicks." I guarantee you it wouldn't happen. You people would still be the same insecure anti-social person you were before. Learn how to talk to women first, then worry about bulking up, or whatever it is you think will help. But don't think for one second it's a magic pill. It isn't.

You guys aren't bulking up because you want to, you're doing it because you think women will want you. The guys who are good with chicks never think like that. They don't care. Going through life trying to live up to others expectations leads to a pretty empty existance.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is but only because of how self-conscious you are about it it is destroying your confidence. muscle does help though that is true but its only instant attraction it isn't holding you back

Clockwork

Reaction score
I was self Conscious too, heres what I did:

Started working out using a proper routine + Protein supplements.

I'm still skinny but I'm getting a bit more meat on my arms and chest. Also, some guys can't help it but be skinny and theres not much they can do about it, much like myself. I just wear more fitted, stylish clothing to complement what I have.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely work out to get more muscle mass, but don't do it JUST to get women. Do it because you want to. To me this whole site is about self improvement...and getting chics is just something that happens along the way. Getting bigger, gaining more muscle mass is just one of the things you can do to improve yourself. Its not only great for your health, but also great for your self confidence.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm skinny about 133lbs but i pull some of the hottest chicks around. I have a great smile and a model face and physique but not very muscular. Then you have my personality which really reels and get the ladies hooked. Personality is the basis and being physically attractive and a nice face are bonus for the average chick. Typically when dealing with hotter chicks it's hard for avg and below guy's to pull them because they have options of hot guys with cool personalities. It's not impossible but regardless having good looks and physique are a benefit.

unnamed04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11" 61kg (135lb). 3 Years ago I was the exact same build and got zero women, could not talk to women and women did not talk to me. Come to the present, I can now talk to women and have had a series of relationships. Sure I don't go out to clubs and pickup HB10's - I have no frame there, it's all about appearance.

If i'm out shopping however, my aura can be felt, and my (new found) love for life and social exchange is noticable.

Average appearance really is enough to get the girls. BEING SKINNY IS A BLESSING FOR AN AFC WHO TRULY WANTS TO SUCCEED. The inner journey is the hardest part of this. All gaining muscle will do for me is raise the attractiveness of the girls I am getting. If you can get just a few girls who you think are good looking, while you are skinny, then you are on a very good road to success once you get the dedication to seriously put the mass on.

If you are getting no girls now, muscles won't help a thing. Ugly/Skinny guys that get girls aren't "lucky", they are just comfortable in their own skin. They did what you NEED TO DO - ACCEPT YOUR SHORTCOMMINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR QUALITIES.

I've tried to bulk up in the past, mainly for attractiveness to women. I could never hold the motivation. My success has improved through no change in my body. Now, when I go to bulk up next time, i'm doing it for me.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Well i'm skinny about 133lbs but i pull some of the hottest chicks around. I have a great smile and a model face and physique but not very muscular. Then you have my personality which really reels and get the ladies hooked. Personality is the basis and being physically attractive and a nice face are bonus for the average chick. Typically when dealing with hotter chicks it's hard for avg and below guy's to pull them because they have options of hot guys with cool personalities. It's not impossible but regardless having good looks and physique are a benefit.
lol a great smile and a model face? Are you actually a model?....cos if not then you're just BS-ing. Seriously, what a gay thing to write!