Is looking young (for a man) a good thing?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think how bad it is for me, I'm 18 and I pass for 13. I can't even grow facial hair to fix it.

I've openly had older girls call me jailbait to my face, as an opener!

You couldn't imagine how many YOUNGER girls, my sister's age, have called me "really cute."

In high school, everyone in my grade looks to me as the younger guy, freshmen guys look to me as an equal, albeit a "player"

So when you think you have it bad, at least your not lost and confused. When I get into college, I'll look like a high school kid on college visit. In the adult world, I'll look like a young college kid.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
The only facial hair I can grow is moustache, chin hair, side burns, and a few whiskers on my cheek. I'm a black man so I'm not as hairy as white guys.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, take the example of Leonardo DiCaprio, he sure looks young than his age but he is still craved by girls.... well, if u want the rough and tough cowboy look and you look young, you cannot get that...

but girls get attracted to boyish men too... i myself am one of them!:up:

but sure as u grow up, if u look young, it gets harder to woo your age woman.. but you sure have the chance to get those young chicks who think you can get along with them for ur looks and u show ur maturity that comes with age... so its a very advantageous situation, dude.....

we men grow older but we want young chicks and not older women so i consider it as a boon.... just dont act childish or immature tho! a turn off to any aged woman!

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my bud went to this "college for a weekend" (cfaw) thing, ditched the name tags and people thought we were like sophemores/juniors at the college :D

im 17 and people usually guess 18-23, but never below 18

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
well, take the example of Leonardo DiCaprio, he sure looks young than his age but he is still craved by girls.... well, if u want the rough and tough cowboy look and you look young, you cannot get that...

but girls get attracted to boyish men too... i myself am one of them!:up:

but sure as u grow up, if u look young, it gets harder to woo your age woman.. but you sure have the chance to get those young chicks who think you can get along with them for ur looks and u show ur maturity that comes with age... so its a very advantageous situation, dude.....

we men grow older but we want young chicks and not older women so i consider it as a boon.... just dont act childish or immature tho! a turn off to any aged woman!
I was looking mature and dressed one day for something and popped in work and one of the high school kids goes...Prom tonight? :D

I told him I should have kicked his ass for that comment, but it was funny too. I was like yeah, it is, but I forgot which high school girl I was taking tonight. :D

He is right though, when we get older and even now, we dont want to date 35 year olds and what not, we want the younger ones. You'll like it when you get much older. Just be mature, dress your age, and it'll be fine.

You will attract all the younger ones, and for me I cant avoid that, but its not all TOO bad as long as you dont want to have an LTR with them.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I'm not sure how old I look. I'm 20, but when I was in a musical a while back the entire cast thought I was their age (30-ish).

I've got some dates lined up this weekend (one woman's pushing 30 and one's 32) and one's calling me 'jailbait' so I guess it varies between people. To be honest with you I haven't dated anyone my own age in a while...should probably attempt to, it would expand my horizons...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what, no post yet by Lookyoung?

I just hope my slow aging continues into my 30's and 40's. That's when it counts IMO.

I agree. When you are my age, getting carded is a compliment.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Really? He looks his age (33)...perhaps even OLDER.

See HERE.
Latino I think that poster was talking about when Leo was younger, during Titanic he looked pretty young I guess.

Leo is an ACTOR though, actors are going to automatically look better to girls anyways because 1) they have makeup on making their appearance look better and 2) their famous...girls are attracted to fame, money, and all that jazz

Anyways an actor is a terrible example, their lives are different than ours.

But every girl calls me "cute"....even if its a bad picture of me. A VERY small minority use the word "hot." Which do you think gets more action, "cute" or "hot"?