Is it wrong to date single moms for the short term.

BOWIE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never felt right about just dating a girl w/ kids. I feel like the kid(s) shouldn't be exposed to a guy who isn't going to hang around. Even if the girl is smart and doesn't introduce me to the kid(s) I still feel like a creep cause I don't want a relationship. Some of the best girls I've dated have been single moms but, again, I always feel just awful when it comes time for me to move on...
Thoughts?

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you absolutely feel like you must fool with a single mother, lay down some ground rules. Tell her that you do NOT want to involve her kids because why do that when you and her are just casually dating? I don't know why single moms always want to pull that sh*t. Tell her you can casually date and see how it goes, and if things progress well THEN you will meet her kids. And if she can't handle that, cut her loose and move on down the line.

Trust me when I say nothing will ruin your play quicker than screaming kids that won't go to bed. That would make the hardest horniest d*ck go a big rubbery one.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time and only time I dated a single mom. Her 6 year old would outlast me staying up and I couldn't get mommy naked. It was very frustrating and I only dated her for a month. Dating single women is generally a bad idea, but I agree with not meeting her children unless you are getting serious.

Which brings me to this: Would I considering again dating a single mom?? Yes, only if she seemed so perfect that I couldn't resist. I am not saying putting her on a pedestal perfect, but she better have a lot going for her in all areas such as looks, personality, attitude and how she treats me. But you know what? This women would be like a needle in a haystack!!! BEST BELIEVE!