Is it worth it?

FranklinsTower

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i liked this one girl since like the day I met her, then my best friend at the time went out with her, and really screwed her over, I was like the one who helped her through it, its been like a year and we hang out like all the time, and i like her, but this girl is like really hard to read (her body language) , if i was to go for it, what would be a good way to let her know?, like shes a great friend and i dont want to stop being friends with her or it to be wierd, what would be a good way, without jeprodizing a friendship?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You my friend...are going to have a hell of a time. I bet you any money, if you pulled the 'I like you' Line, she would say that she likes you as 'just friends'

Basically...It's not worth it

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible, but very difficult. I'm doing it right now.

I am aware that it would just be better to next her and move on, but I'm waiting for a LJBF or a LFRN. There are only two possible outcomes.

Just game her as best you can, and if it doesn't work out, then just pick a new girl.

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt say its worth it.

the average HS "relationship" doesnot last that long, the troubles required to get her is not worth it. stay friends and next her ass

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet to date someone is to just go straight for the dating, and not to become friends first. If you wait too long, she'll just consider you a friend, and if you like her and tell her that, she'll probably just say that she doesn't want to screw up your friendship, and you will be fvcked.