Is it worth it?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys attempt to pursue girls who have boyfriends? I realize that there are plenty of girls out there, but still some girls who are "taken" are pretty freakin hot.

So I'd like to get some perspective here. If you know the chick has a bf and probably likes him do you still attempt to go for her? Does anyone think it's worth it? I mean it's possible she can see you as a better guy, right?

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
no. go meet other women.
Perfect! yes many hot chicas have bfs but there are many that do not.. go find them

and also its complete disrespect to the bf... Just think, if u had a gf, how would u feel if some dude was trying to game ur chick. :trouble:

bottom line.. dont do it

good luck bro:rockon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If the chick has no loyalties to the borefriend than do with her what you will.

All of this nonsense about honor is rubbish unless you're talking about a Marriage. If they're just fingering each other I say fvck it.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursue?

I just make myself available and they flock in! Even the ones with Boyfriends.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if your looking for a bang and she's keen then meh why the hell not, its not your fault the guy cant keep his lady in line.

BUT if you for a second think your gonna steal this lady from her man and be able to keep her then wake up from your dream cause if she's willing to go behind his back for you then she's willing to go behind you back for some one like me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion no. In my experiance although the girl will usually have an 'affair' with the more attractove guy she will rarely leave her actual boyfriend. Seen it happen a lot. That's just me, you should really use your own beliefs though.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, its a laugh. You are less likely to succeed, so the fall when you fail is less so. Practice is practice, and in the competitive environment this it is, does the bf have a right to her if you are better?

Just one piece of advice, don't meet the bf. Chances are you will like him, and if you do, man law suddenly blocks you.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The area I live in I learned not to pursue girlfriends. Just recently I was asking this girl, who is single, if she wanted to hang out since I was in the area, but she was elsewhere. Later that night she calls me and tells me her ex says that we're flirting and is pretty mad. I'm like -_- omg. Jealous boyfriends, especially ex boyfriends, are on my list of people who I hate next to stubborn pre teens, AMOGers, and guys who fit the hoes before bros mold.

Though outside of those consequences I've tried to keep a good moral about it. Why would I want a woman who is easy to betray hey boyfriend in a relationship?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's no ring on her finger, she's single.

All you need to be is the right guy at the right time.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If there's no ring on her finger, she's single.

All you need to be is the right guy at the right time.
yeah. Thanks for the advice guys. See I kinda see things the same way here. I pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying though. If you know she has a bf and is willing to cheat on him what will make her not cheat on you. But because it's just a bf and she's not married then she could always break up with him if she wants to (since no one really knows her current feelings toward him).

I think being the right guy at the right time is really the key though. Girls end relationships for two reasons:
1.) they no longer like the guy they are with
2.) they have found someone they like more and want to be with him

So in effect, a girl will break up with her bf for another guy. That, however, does not mean she will cheat on him. I guess it depends on the guys morals about whether or not he would want to game her. I think for me is that if she never told me about any bf then there's no reason not to try (even if you've heard through the grapevine that she does have a bf). Anyone else agree?

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
boyfriend? who cares.. if they are even giving guys to oppertunity to get in, than let it happen. I don't give a shi te about a girl having a boyfriend or not.

rofl.. sometimes when you make it with a girl she suddenly after a few times will say.. I'm sorry I have a boyfriend.. it means either YOU could have F'd me but you F'd Up! or it means, persuade me more.. tell me you won't dump my ass right after I dump my boyfriends ass

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at girls with bfs like a I do AMOGing or opening sets with guys.

Why bother?

There are plenty of girls without boyfriends and plenty of sets without guys running around. I move on to easier prey.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought is that just about every attractive girl is going to have a boyfriend. We just don't know if the BF is someone she's wants to stay with or if she's looking to dump him and branch swing.

So, in talking with her, you pick up the signals. She'll let you know by what she says if she's crazy about him or wants out. My rule is, I don't chase, so, if the BF's on the way out, she's going to chase me.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ezily said:
Do any of you guys attempt to pursue girls who have boyfriends? I realize that there are plenty of girls out there, but still some girls who are "taken" are pretty freakin hot.

So I'd like to get some perspective here. If you know the chick has a bf and probably likes him do you still attempt to go for her? Does anyone think it's worth it? I mean it's possible she can see you as a better guy, right?
In 2008 "boyfriend" means nothing... if you have the looks the game and the money she will F you, its that simple...

If you dont chase her, 100 other dudes will and she will F atleast 10 of them..

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can get the number or myspace just text her every once in a while...
when **** goes bad with them you will be the first to know