is it supposed to smell

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some taste bad, others taste pretty good. All pussies are different. Just make sure you take the finger-test before going down on them. Once you're down there, there is no turning back! Trust me, i've done that and it's VERY unpopular ;p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I just ate some two days ago and it had virtually no taste at all. :)

In my experience, is the....erhm...heavier girls that tend to have a stench. The extra flesh kinda blocks the air circulation so moisture builds up in there. Kind of like an armpit. It's not a problem if they wash right before, but give 'em time to sweat and it can get nasty.

And yes, some STDs can cause smells...probably not HIV, but bacterial STDs.

I'd say if she's been walking around a lot (or dancing) and hasn't had time to bathe or "freshen up", then it might be a little stinky, but tolerable. If it's downright nasty you shouldn't be in it.

As for girl ***, sometimes it's clear, sometimes it CAN get a little whitish or milky. If there's any other colors in there (green, yellow, red), run.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF AGAIN! said:
Well, I didn't call myself "PVSSYEATER" for nothing, lol.

No, it shouldn't smell badly, if it does....then be blunt and go tell her azz she needs to wash her azz, because you want to eat some pvssy, and the smell is knocking you the fvck out.....

Seriously, tell her that, she'll go take care of it. :up:

I did tel her i had to stop cuz it stunk. I tried not to say nothin, but it was sooo bad i thought i was gonna get sick or somethin. I was really nice about it tho, least i said it nicely.
And she got so insulted. At first she didnt say anything and was really cool about it like oh yea dont worry about it, lets just have sex. If u dont like it why do it. But weeks later i realized it was botherin her. she says, i would never say somethin like that to u, id hold it in. She then stopped giving me head cuz "it tasted bad" it was a big chore for her if she did after that. She's like i never woulda told u it tasted bad if u hadnt said that. But in my opinion its much worse to smell rotten trout for a long sustained period of time, than to give a guy head (no smell - i shave and shower twice a day) and just have a bad taste at the end. U spit it out or swallow and its over with. 1 minute tops of unpleasantness, if u really need to rinse ur mouth out after. No comparison in my opinion. Eating a girl out if she smells bad is a sustained awful thing. *** in ur mouth at the end is quick.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you ALWAYS have to take the finger-test. Just finger her a bit and small/taste it when she's not looking. Then you'll know wheter or not to go down on her. Otherwise it's just like playing russian roulette....

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the girl shower immediately before you eat her puzzy, make sure it is washed properly with soap, then pour a big jar of honey over her vaginal area and you will enjoy eating it. :up:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever noticed a smell. Then again I'm know for being able to eat almost anything. Girl I'm currently with tastes like grapefruit which isn't bad :)

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Make the girl shower immediately before you eat her puzzy, make sure it is washed properly with soap, then pour a big jar of honey over her vaginal area and you will enjoy eating it. :up:

Jar of honey? hahahaha My friend told me his girl used to spray some strawberry scent on it and it always smelled good.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
That's why you ALWAYS have to take the finger-test. Just finger her a bit and small/taste it when she's not looking. Then you'll know wheter or not to go down on her. Otherwise it's just like playing russian roulette....

Russian roulette LMAO!!!

one of my exes used to stink exactly how u described DJ and would be like siping salt water, i told her to wash once and it tasted like clean armpit, god you guys were spot on!

After this is i started introducing chocoate body paint and yes- beer! then you dont caere about the taste.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind guys that LACK of odour is not a reliable indicator of her Not having an STD. Always presume theres a possiblity that she may have an STD regradless. (better safe than sorry)

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If it smells fishy, throw it back. All STDs have odor as one of their symptoms. A clean p*ssy smells like a clean armpit.
What the Hell are you talking about?
This has to be the most untrue statement I've came across since I've been on this board. Who told you that? You're bascially saying that if a girl smells good down there, she's STD free. That's the kind of thinking that's going to get you burned.

Some girls smell bad and some don't smell at all it's just the way of life.

Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Sometimes they taste of pennies.
I think you meant to say it tasted like tin foil or iron cuz there's a lil bit of iron and if the girl didn't wash enough after a period it still tastes like it... personally I would finger the girl with my FINGERS first and if that smelt bad she's gone. Pubic hair makes it worse cuz they usually have old or new pee on it that hardened so it smells like something died! This actually made me not touch a girl for 1 month.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I think you meant to say it tasted like tin foil or iron cuz there's a lil bit of iron and if the girl didn't wash enough after a period it still tastes like it... personally I would finger the girl with my FINGERS first and if that smelt bad she's gone. Pubic hair makes it worse cuz they usually have old or new pee on it that hardened so it smells like something died! This actually made me not touch a girl for 1 month.

ugh *barf*

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If it smells fishy, throw it back. All STDs have odor as one of their symptoms. A clean p*ssy smells like a clean armpit.
herpes, hpv and hiv do not have a foul odor. in fact they dont smell at all.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love doing it, love it. I have had my tongue hurt for days sometimes. But it's one of those 'worth it' pains, like having a baby. I know i am not the only one, but i love getting the ladies off with just my tongue... and sometimes two fingers.

Though i will only do it if they shave or at least trim and they have just had a shower. I wouldn't expect a girl to do down on me after a day at work. Just like us, diet plays a part as well as im sure their cycle.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm, weird.

Mine tastes good, maybe she doesn't clean it right or something.

I don't really mind if she showered just before I do it (as long as she does in on a daily basis).
Same thing with making out after she gives you head. Who gives a f*ck. If my girl sucks it, then I see no reason why shouldn't make out with her afterwards (off course I don't want my own *** in my mouth, but without the ***, I dont care).

It's just some ***** or ****, you're not gonna die from it.
If it stinks it's a different story. Good hygiene is a must, but if that's handled I don't have any hang-ups (except for licking arse or something lol)