Is it really so bad to be NICE to your girl?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway its ok to be nice to them, but you have to keep them thinking that they dont quite have you yet. That you will still make them work, and ignore them some days
Exactly Dawg, but it can also work against you! Why? Because only one person can be playing the 'game' in order for it to work.

For example, i know a girl that really liked a guy and he was ignoring her (getting over someone else too though), so she said 'fine, i'll just start ignoring him too then'. She did. It went on for four months (no contact at all), and finally he called her out of the blue. Now they're married .. lol.

If you're both playing the 'ignoring' game to create a challenge for each other, nothing gets done. If you feel a girl is doing this, my suggestion would be to play along a bit, and then back off making her wonder some, and then pop in and say 'hi' to her like you're taking time out of your so busy schedule to see her and say hello. It saves face, and keeps the challenge going. You come across as a guy that doesn't play games, knows what he wants, and has a very active life.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the concept of rewarding them for good behavior and freezing them out if they're *****y. But I honestly haven't seen a bad side of this girl yet - and the same goes vice versa. It would be inconsistent at this stage for me to start "ignoring her some days". I wanna keep the happy, affectionate girl I've nurtured instead of turning her into a paranoid wreck. She knows I could find another girl if I wanted. But I've made it clear that so long as things are as good as they are just now, then that's not something she has to worry about.