Is it really annoying to you too?

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Listen bro. I have popped enough girls to give advice on woman. Believe me if everyone on sosuave fvcked as many girls as I did this sosuave would be so much better. Take that to the bank JOHN GAIT. :up:
Oh no, I need to validate myself online.

lookyoung said:
BTW you are a 23 year old virgin you posted a thread on this a while back. Nice find! I am going to do a thesis on how someone is still a virgin at 23.
You're quite the searcher. Does it make you feel like a big man?

lookyoung said:
Never bite the hand that feeds you.
I didn't realize you fed me. I guess putting cliche quotes into your responses makes you feel like a big man.
lookyoung said:
You should be thankful that guys here are posting advice to help you.
I'm very thankful. You should be too.
lookyoung said:
Instead you of all people like to slam people. Me giving advice on girls is a good thing. VIRGINS GIVING ADVICE IS NOT.
I don't give advice on chicks. Last time I checked, you're a confessed AFC.

But here's the deal. I don't hold hypocritical views. You're an AFC, you give advice, and you don't want AFC's here posting stuff, and want to charge money. Okay? You can continue to personally attack me if you want. If that's what you need to stroke your ego.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Galt vs lookyoung

:box:

Battling for the first to be ignored title.

*ding-ding*

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Battling for the first to be ignored title.
Another confessed ego stroker that has to announce ignoring people to stroke up a bit of self satisfaction.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*clickety-click*

Easy.

And to think: the name of the thread is "Is it really annoying to you too?"

Fish in a barrel.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. He and Docs after having so many posts, have to resort to other validation techniques, Fingering your ******* doesn't have the same appeal after 1000 posts.and basically all they do is just jerk each other off online(but that's metaphor).

But oh no, what would I ever do without his approval. I guess he got 2 more posts to the post count.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other John Galt (Keith Summers) is a prick too.

The main problem I have with Summers is his ego. He clearly thinks he is the center of the universe. He has an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and comes across as maniacal at times. He is also a terrible writer and largely undermines any valid points he has because he is, more often than not, incomprehensible with his ranting.
Could be the same guy I suppose.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwww the old days.. I miss those
Back when In the summer of before going to my freshmen year in highschool I discovered this site, signed up a few months later...
The total members were around 11-12 thousand and look at it now..

man those were the days, I remember I wouldn't see as many stupid threads as I do nowadays... Wow I feel old now compaired to how old I was when I joined :O!

WELL ANY WHO!
Faca, I don't really think it means much to the Moderators, Allen, or Sosuave.net if you leave or not, no offense.
Pook and the many great others have gone poof.. You know what? This site is still running, but stupidly

And it will continue to run like this. Everyday a few people sign up, contribute their lonely, afc lives to the forums and than after a few posts they think they know it all.

Nope, takes a long while, I myself am not a super dj But i got the basics down and I've developed a rep of being the city slut hahaha. B

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, er.....I'm am a bit young, but I do not post unless it is important or it has been biting at my ankles for some time. I joined to help people in highschool, or others who may need it, for one day I may need it too.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I am sorry for you being ugly. You can still get girls sparky. But with your attitude your going to die a virgin. Look at this guys threads and posts. Not one field report. Not anything useful. Never asked for any advice and he is a virgin. This guy is a communist. I will say its between this guy and babnik for troll of the year 2007.
Your posts sound like a 14 year old boy who is trying to impress his zit faced friends (hey, speaking of zit faced...Remember the post you did about the zit faced woman you "gamed" at Starbucks??). http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117657
She is an hb 7 with potential to be an HB 8.5. She is pale, and had zits on her forhead. A tan will take care of both of those problems. That is just sad. Should I post how you consider 21.5 to 28 to be the best years to "game" women? If only you knew what things were like in some parts of this world :rolleyes:

Field Reports? My field reports would be useless to you guys. I don't date Western girls. Dating a girl in Ukraine or the Baltic States is totally different. It would be silly for me to post a story about girls that you will never have a shot at getting.

Virgin? Me? Uh, if you want to believe that go right ahead. I really don't care. If it makes you feel good to insult me online I say, "Go for it!" The fact of the matter is I wouldn't touch what you brag about getting.

23 year old virgin. What is wrong with that. At least the dude is clean. About half of the American women between ages 20-24 have HPV. Ouch. If I stayed 12 months a year in the USA I would be celibate as well.

Babnik isn't a "troll". You are too simple to understand his situation. Not everyone is an All-American stud like you. Gosh, how I wish I could get the girls that you get.

A communist? WTF!? Where did you pull that one out of? Quick, call me a Nazi! That way we can even things out.

Faca,
With respect I ask you to get your tongue out of Vulpine's mouth. Be your own man.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Your posts sound like a 14 year old boy who is trying to impress his zit faced friends (hey, speaking of zit faced...Remember the post you did about the zit faced woman you "gamed" at Starbucks??). http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117657
She is an hb 7 with potential to be an HB 8.5. She is pale, and had zits on her forhead. A tan will take care of both of those problems.

Field Reports? My field reports would be useless to you guys. I don't date Western girls. Dating a girl in Ukraine or the Baltic States is totally different. It would be silly for me to post a story about girls that you will never have a shot at getting. All I will say is that Western dudes are on fire in that region :cheer: We rock :rock:

Virgin? Me? Uh, if you want to believe that go right ahead. I really don't care. If it makes you feel good to insult me online I say, "Go for it!" The fact of the matter is I wouldn't touch what you brag about getting.

23 year old virgin. What is wrong with that. At least the dude is clean. About half of the American women between ages 20-24 have HPV. Ouch. If I stayed 12 months a year in the USA I would be celibate as well.

Babnik isn't a "troll". You are too simple to understand his situation. Not everyone is an All-American stud like you. Gosh, how I wish I could get the girls that you get.

A communist? WTF!? Where did you pull that one out of? Quick, call me a Nazi! That way we can even things out.

Faca,
With respect I ask you to get your tongue out of Vulpine's mouth. Be your own man.

This is sosuave. This is a place we talk about a variety of topics which include woman. If you have no use for this forum. Or if you don't get any girls then why are you on here. I have seen your threads sparky. Seen your posts. You are a guy that has never had success with woman nor will you ever. you are unsuccesful with life and woman.

PLEASE MODS REACH OUT TO WHOEVER RUNS THIS SITE AND CHARGE A MEMBERSHIP FEE. WE NEED GENUINE POSTERS ON THIS FORUM.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
But here's the deal. I don't hold hypocritical views. You're an AFC, you give advice, and you don't want AFC's here posting stuff, and want to charge money. Okay? You can continue to personally attack me if you want. If that's what you need to stroke your ego.

A guy could fvck 100 woman and still be an AFC. But there is a big difference between that guy giving advice on girls then a guy who is 23 and never kissed a girl. I never personally attacked you. You attacked me first. You hit me and I hit back. I am not discussing this with you any further.

GOOD LUCK IN LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY. :up:

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
But there is a big difference between that guy giving advice on girls then a guy who is 23 and never kissed a girl.
LOL as much as you try to paint me as giving advice about women, I never have. Seriously, do you have to make things up to validate yourself?

I never personally attacked you. You attacked me first.
I didn't attack you. I was talking about hypocritical statement you made. If you weren't insecure you may just saw it for what it's worth.

I am not discussing this with you any further.
Announcing things is another form of validation.

GOOD LUCK IN LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY.
Thanks. And btw, using caps is another form of validation. Good luck with losing your AFCness.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The other John Galt (Keith Summers) is a prick too.

Could be the same guy I suppose.
lol. Maybe I shouldn't have picked such a common character name from a best selling book. That's for the compliment though. :rock:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charging a membership fee will not solve anything. 99% of posters will leave this site. It will be like a ghost town.

It will also encourage a totally independant "dating forum" to be created, which will not charge anything. Everyone would probably go to that forum and finish posting what theyve been posting. Back to business as usual.

Reaction score
the logic is pretty simple behind flaming:

one guy talks of his success, and is most likely telling the truth, and other guys get jealous and feel its bragging and try to feel better by throwing out insults or calling the initial guy fake(despite not knowing anything about them), and then other jealous insecure guys start throwing out insults towards the guy that was "bragging"

and the whole scene resembles something similar to 5 nerds tryin to jump and beat up the 1 jock, only over the internet, where the nerds feels safe

sad sad sad

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
This is sosuave. This is a place we talk about a variety of topics which include woman. If you have no use for this forum. Or if you don't get any girls then why are you on here. I have seen your threads sparky. Seen your posts. You are a guy that has never had success with woman nor will you ever. you are unsuccesful with life and woman.

PLEASE MODS REACH OUT TO WHOEVER RUNS THIS SITE AND CHARGE A MEMBERSHIP FEE. WE NEED GENUINE POSTERS ON THIS FORUM.
Do you really need a site like this to get females? Are you so pathetic that you are willing to dish out $50 in order to search for the key that will get you some? Obviously, you are the one who can't get females.

Your attacks are weak. I spend all my money and many months of the year in Ukraine and the Baltic States. How, in God's name, could I not have success? If only you could hear the stories I could tell you. I don't though, because they are real. If you are having success you don't brag. Real success brings real security. People who brag on the Internet are among the sorriest people on the planet.

P.S. Do you really think I am as ugly as I say I am? :rolleyes: You need to learn how to read between the lines.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
the logic is pretty simple behind flaming:

one guy talks of his success, and is most likely telling the truth, and other guys get jealous and feel its bragging and try to feel better by throwing out insults or calling the initial guy fake(despite not knowing anything about them), and then other jealous insecure guys start throwing out insults towards the guy that was "bragging"

and the whole scene resembles something similar to 5 nerds tryin to jump and beat up the 1 jock, only over the internet, where the nerds feels safe

sad sad sad

I agree with this 100%. This is exactly how flaming starts. I usually support peoples field reports but I have encountered some phony ones. Such as nathan X bj report. I call phonies like this out. Sosuave needs real honest people.

Usually flamers like sparky are miserable and never had success with woman. These are the type of guys that say they don't have sex because of std cases and all chicks are ugly.:rolleyes:

LOL sparky says he does not need to brag. Sparky this is not bragging this is sosuave. Give us a field report pimp.

LOL sparky says if only we could hear the stories of him gaming woman. Sparky you havent said one fvcking thing about gaming pvssy since you have been here.

Sparky you are a troll. This is sosuave you idiot. There is nothing wrong about posting reallife situations with woman you loser. If your a virgin you can post that. If you got laid last nite post that. Post things regarding woman.

If you want to talk about russia or latvia or you never fvcked a girl because your scared to catch something than your on the wrong forum.

BTW if you hate america so much. Why are you here 6 months out of the year. You fvcking broke idiot.

foamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you as well.

I am new here as a member, but I have been reading the main pages and forum for over 5 months. I admit do having posted some crappy questions, but from those questions I learned a whole lot. My game has improved a hell of a lot over this term at my University, and I thank all of you for that.

But there are Trolls that need dealing with, and it would be nice to rid them.

Foamy

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
The decisions are made by the man behind the curtain. You do know who that is, right?
do to do to do to
do to do to do to
do to do to do to
I'll get you my pretty, and you're little dog too!
ah hahahaha ah hahahaha:whistle: