Is it possible to lose desire for women?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone who has no more desire to get with women. He is not gay. He is not some loser that can't get laid. He is in fact the best natural DJ I know in real life, the one who inspire me to get better at this game. I ask him to explain why he no longer has desire to be with women. He told me that it's like this, almost every guy needs a women to fill complete and women needs a man to feel complete. To him, he doesn't need anyone to feel complete. Of course I told him, that's just weird. Has anyone met someone like that before? Is that even possible to have no desire to be with a women? :confused:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
I know someone who has no more desire to get with women. He is not gay. He is not some loser that can't get laid. He is in fact the best natural DJ I know in real life, the one who inspire me to get better at this game. I ask him to explain why he no longer has desire to be with women. He told me that it's like this, almost every guy needs a women to fill complete and women needs a man to feel complete. To him, he doesn't need anyone to feel complete. Of course I told him, that's just weird. Has anyone met someone like that before? Is that even possible to have no desire to be with a women? :confused:
The worst way to die is old and alone.

Cham101

Reaction score
Your friend has just matured and now correctly realizes that a SO is more of an addition to a healthy happy life not a necessity to feel complete.

Kudos to him.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably normal to sort of "lose" interest in women for brief periods in your life, perhaps even seasonally. At times I get SUPER horny for a while, and other times I can have little interest. These things do happen to all of us, I'm sure.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Is it possible to lose desire for women?

Originally posted by Immaculate
The worst way to die is old and alone.
Yea I braught that up to him too. He said, he'll live at some old folks home and let the nurses take care of him and play chess and watch tv all day long. He seems quite content with that future.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Is it possible to lose desire for women?

Yea I braught that up to him too. He said, he'll live at some old folks home and let the nurses take care of him and play chess and watch tv all day long. He seems quite content with that future.
WTF? how old is this guy?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate

WTF? how old is this guy?
He's only in his mid twenties. But he sounds like an old man sometimes, wise beyond his years for sure. He gave me great relationship advices but only if I had listen to him.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's only in his mid twenties. But he sounds like an old man sometimes, wise beyond his years for sure. He gave me great relationship advices but only if I had listen to him.

can't relate.. I always prefer the company of a lady.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is (very rare, most are in denial, but there are one or two who truley bolive this)

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh boy, for me personally-

i have been in serious relationships since i was 13 years freakin' old!!!!!!!!!
and have had my share of experiances with girls up til when i
was 23 and just decided to relax and calm down for a while.

it just seemed hectic and overbearing to always be with someone
and i wanted to build my own identity instead of always it being "mirrored" in someone else.
unless you have been through ALOT like i have when you are about 16 you might have a hard time relating to what i am saying.

it seems like the guys that aren't too experianced but want more are the ones that feel like they are missing out on something..
trust me ,you are-but it's not like it's the light at the end of a tunnel most guys are hoping for.
chicks are fun and all but it's not like they can solve all your problems for you and they certainly ain't "mommy".
Soley relying on a girl or anything else for that matter to determine your emotional state & life is not really all that great to begin with.

i don't really care if i end up with a girl or alone,
but if either one happens i would'nt object to it any way

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know exactly what you are talking about, I get bouts of this every once in a while. But after a few weeks I am back in the swing of things.

One thing though, as soon as a b!tch starts acting up I dump her. I no longer spend the time to deal with the female drama, I am sure I will find that elusive LTR but in the mean time I just park my desire when not in the mood.

-Sapiens

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly though, just chicks aren't worth that much effort.

once in a while there are girls that are worth your time and energy.

most of the other time, chasing pu$$y just aint worth that much..

make music.. open a business.. join special forces.. write a book.. play stocks..

*****es are secondary.

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost interest in women for about 4 weeks after ejaculating 4 times one night. (russian woman) :D

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desire
I lost interest in women for about 4 weeks after ejaculating 4 times one night. (russian woman) :D
whoa, thats kinda weird..

i can usually ej 2-3 times a day and not lost sexual interest the next day..

long term loss of sexual interest for me is usually brought on by moodiness and being pre-occupied with other stuff.