Is it possible to lay a married woman? Is it wrong/immoral?

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so theres this girl in my Ochem class. Im 20, and shes probably around 26 - 28. She doesnt want to tell me. Ok, thats fine. In the beginning of the semester, I started talking to her, and she was not married. I invited her to go to the beach with us, she couldnt cause of exams. I was asking her why she didnt want to go, and this other girl asked if I was asking her out. I said yes and that she didnt want to go with me. She said she would date me if I were 10 years older. I didnt make too much of it, but this kind of told me this girl found me attractive. Anyway, she couldnt go and I didnt hit on her much after that, but she did offer to go during spring break, but I had to study. She ends up getting married to some guy really fast. I think it was mostly because she wanted to help him get his papers. It doesnt seem like she is SUPER in love with him. She said she knew him for awhile and didnt think about him like that till recently and she wanted to help him get his papers.

Anyway, In that class, I started a group and we all go to lunch. It was 3 of us in the beginning, now its like 10 of us, with like half girls. We're the cool group that goes out and has fun and I started it all. Today, I saw that girl walking by herself while we were on break for lunch. We were already headed to lunch, and I told her she was going with us. I literally just said, "Youre going to lunch with us today. Lets go." She was supposed to go with me in my car, but ended up going with my friend. When we get there, she lectures me on how I was driving like a child, cause I was kind of racing my friend. I told her I wouldnt want to marry her because she wouldnt let me have any fun lol. She said she would, but not when its dangerous. Ok, so then when we order lunch, she got her food and sat down. I sat down on the table next to her, which was like a foot away from her table. She asked me why I was sitting so far, so I slid my table up against hers and sat RIGHT NEXT to her, like with my shoulder touching hers. We talk a lot during lunch and she goes back with me in my car. She just said she was going to go back with me. Today, she also started bumping into me and kind of pushing me on purpose, like kind of hard. When I ask her why, she says its because she can. She pushed me a bunch of times and bumped into me during lab like 10 times, even when I try to avoid it. Then, we were in this room in lab where all the expensive machines are that give you graphs that allow you to figure out the structure of an unknown solution. She was in line to use one of the machines, and I had to ask the professor a question. I stood right behind her, like almost touching her cause that space is a little cramped. She saw me, told me I couldnt cut. Ok, I was waiting behind her, she looks back at me and bends over slightly and hits my front area with her butt, like kind of hard. Kind of like a hip check but with her butt. I felt her butt press up against my d1ck, with a decent amount of pressure. Idk if she felt my d1ck, but that was like the first thing her butt made contact with and she pressed up against it pretty hard lol. It definitely turned me on. Her whole ass was on my lap area, but while standing.

Idk, it seems like this girl wants me to bang her, but shes married. Is it possible to bang a married woman? Is it wrong if I want to or succeed in doing so? I am not married btw and No im not trying to marry this girl lol. I just want to fk her since shes literally putting her ass on my d1ck.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChemGod said:
Ok, so theres this girl in my Ochem class. Im 20, and shes probably around 26 - 28. She doesnt want to tell me. Ok, thats fine. In the beginning of the semester, I started talking to her, and she was not married. I invited her to go to the beach with us, she couldnt cause of exams. I was asking her why she didnt want to go, and this other girl asked if I was asking her out. I said yes and that she didnt want to go with me. She said she would date me if I were 10 years older. I didnt make too much of it, but this kind of told me this girl found me attractive. Anyway, she couldnt go and I didnt hit on her much after that, but she did offer to go during spring break, but I had to study. She ends up getting married to some guy really fast. I think it was mostly because she wanted to help him get his papers. It doesnt seem like she is SUPER in love with him. She said she knew him for awhile and didnt think about him like that till recently and she wanted to help him get his papers.

Anyway, In that class, I started a group and we all go to lunch. It was 3 of us in the beginning, now its like 10 of us, with like half girls. We're the cool group that goes out and has fun and I started it all. Today, I saw that girl walking by herself while we were on break for lunch. We were already headed to lunch, and I told her she was going with us. I literally just said, "Youre going to lunch with us today. Lets go." She was supposed to go with me in my car, but ended up going with my friend. When we get there, she lectures me on how I was driving like a child, cause I was kind of racing my friend. I told her I wouldnt want to marry her because she wouldnt let me have any fun lol. She said she would, but not when its dangerous. Ok, so then when we order lunch, she got her food and sat down. I sat down on the table next to her, which was like a foot away from her table. She asked me why I was sitting so far, so I slid my table up against hers and sat RIGHT NEXT to her, like with my shoulder touching hers. We talk a lot during lunch and she goes back with me in my car. She just said she was going to go back with me. Today, she also started bumping into me and kind of pushing me on purpose, like kind of hard. When I ask her why, she says its because she can. She pushed me a bunch of times and bumped into me during lab like 10 times, even when I try to avoid it. Then, we were in this room in lab where all the expensive machines are that give you graphs that allow you to figure out the structure of an unknown solution. She was in line to use one of the machines, and I had to ask the professor a question. I stood right behind her, like almost touching her cause that space is a little cramped. She saw me, told me I couldnt cut. Ok, I was waiting behind her, she looks back at me and bends over slightly and hits my front area with her butt, like kind of hard. Kind of like a hip check but with her butt. I felt her butt press up against my d1ck, with a decent amount of pressure. Idk if she felt my d1ck, but that was like the first thing her butt made contact with and she pressed up against it pretty hard lol. It definitely turned me on. Her whole ass was on my lap area, but while standing.

Idk, it seems like this girl wants me to bang her, but shes married. Is it possible to bang a married woman? Is it wrong if I want to or succeed in doing so? I am not married btw and No im not trying to marry this girl lol. I just want to fk her since shes literally putting her ass on my d1ck.
Anything is possible....I wouldn't touch her, in my opinion. It's your decision but know when it comes to infidelity and everything there's always going to be unnecessary drama down the line. Is it worth it?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's possible, but it's rarely a wise choice. Especially in this situation.

No offense but it sounds like you don't have many options at the moment, so this married girl is all you've got. There's your problem. You're 20 and likely in college, what's wrong with chasing the multitude of single girls looking to get laid who are more your age, and oh yeah, without all the drama that will certainly ensue from hooking up with a married girl?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its not your job to dictate her morality to her...if she isn't banging you, she will be banging some other guy by the looks of it...

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Building_and_Loan said:
Of course it's possible, but it's rarely a wise choice. Especially in this situation.

No offense but it sounds like you don't have many options at the moment, so this married girl is all you've got. There's your problem. You're 20 and likely in college, what's wrong with chasing the multitude of single girls looking to get laid who are more your age, and oh yeah, without all the drama that will certainly ensue from hooking up with a married girl?
I dont have many options because Im considering banging a married girl that put her ass on my d1ck? We call this a non sequitur, which is latin for " It does not follow." I do attract a fair amount of girls, but at this moment, I am not into any of them. This girl, she told me she wouldve dated me if i was older before she got married. If I wanted to, I couldve pursued her then, but I passed. I was just wondering if it was uncool to bang this chick since shes being so blunt about it. I decided not to, just because I dont want to be in any type of relationship with her and me banging her would just ruin what she has. I cannot give her what this guy can give her - a marriage, so Ill just ignore her advances. I dont see how this reflects on my options of women, though at this moment I am choosing to focus on my education over women.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Your insight was very much appreciated.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible. Whether or not you want to do it, that's up to you. I prefer to stay away from married women.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's possible but the moral decision comes down to you. While many may say it's her morality that is corrupted here, I disagree. It is you who accept her behaviour as a moral code to buy into, if you accept, it sends a message to your psyche of your own moral character which doesn't isolate itself as some external phenomena completely detached from you. Instead it spreads a foundational position to the rest of your unconscious that you accept yourself on the level of this moral act. Hence this will filter through into other parts of your life that you are unaware of as yet. This is in essense a karma of the mind.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you decide to do it, just remember that there may be an angry husband coming after you. Be careful.

Reaction score
If you ever get married and don't mind some dude banging your wife while you pay the bills, sure go on ahead.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
If you decide to do it, just remember that there may be an angry husband coming after you. Be careful.
That's it - and you can see beta rage ending in your death or disability.If the guy is beta or nice he may fly off the handle when he discoveres his precious princess ****s other guy.

Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
That's it - and you can see beta rage ending in your death or disability.If the guy is beta or nice he may fly off the handle when he discoveres his precious princess ****s other guy.
He could be being cheated on because he's a dominant alpha...