is it possible for short people to be dominant?

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did see something on TV where it put a 5'2" or so tall 20 or something year old guy behind one of those glass things that's only see-through on one side, like in police stations you know, and brought in chicks about his age to look at him. The guide told the chicks he was the world's youngest billionairre a few years back, owned 3 companies, played and excelled at 4 sports, has a mansion, etc. and asked the chicks if they would date him. Allllllllll of the girls said, "Well....he's um, he's just a little...you know, too short, no, I don't think I would." It's not a good situation to be in. Dominance is hard to acheive as a short guy, but likeability seems easier to me (if you're a funny guy. who doesn't like a funny short kid, come on). Confidence is right. Good luck.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of mystery's instructors is 5'3

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said here already, confidence and being cool, relaxed and fun to be around is what will win for you in the long run.

I was 5'1 in highschool until my senior year when I grew to be 5'4. Between 17 and 22, I grew 6 more inches and am now slightly taller than 5'10. I grew late, it did suck at times being so much shorter than girls (and some of the big ones were mean to lil guys like me) but eventually you grow out of it and see the bigger picture.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to put things into perspective:

The world's most renowned pickup-artist started out as a glasses-toting, balding, pale, short, jew.

Then turned himself into Style, probably the most famous pickup artist in the world, but he's still short as hell.

The answer to your question: an emphatic YES.

-Damian

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
Just to put things into perspective:

The world's most renowned pickup-artist started out as a glasses-toting, balding, pale, short, jew.

Then turned himself into Style, probably the most famous pickup artist in the world, but he's still short as hell.

The answer to your question: an emphatic YES.

-Damian
What's this have to do with anything?

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
dominatly fighting wise? hell yes, I whooped this dude twice my size's ass in the middle of lunch, what a great day it was.if you mean dj'ing wise. I hear women prefer taller men, but Its not a neccesity, do womens hieght matter to u that much? I dont think they pay too much attention to it.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont tend to go for girls who are taller than me, i am around 5'85.
Depends whether you want success with them, i remember reading a tip about this, just ignore that they are taller than you and carry on with what you do with all girls.
Some of you may find it intimidating though, having a girl staring down at you while you try to talk to her, it only happened to me twise and it didnt end up pretty.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may or may not help you. But then again what will?

Around my 14-15's my doc told me to stand completely straight with my back against a wall. I didn't shoot up like Shaq... but im not Mugsy Bones either... althought Mugsy isn't that short compared to non-atheltes... well anyway you get the point.