Is It OK to Facebook a Girl You Found On A Online Dating Site

AbsolutBeirut

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was browsing the profiles off a online dating site and find this really cute girl. Unfortunately I am not registered on the site so I cannot send her a message. However I was able to locate her Facebook profile by plugging in her name and school because she mentions them in her description field. Would it be appropriate to message her on Facebook or would it be too stalkerish. She is obviously looking for a date since since she posted on the dating sites.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno bro give it a shot and let me know how it works out.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would reccommend the same as wolf, don't use the computer to meet women.

Meeting them in real life is better at captivating them using confidence, and surprise, and and with the computer you lose things to talk about quickly, and it is boring without emotions.

Oh and definatley don't facebook her if she is a complete stranger. It is awkward, and will make her feel afraid, and like you are stalking her.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO USE the internet to get chicks too. I've met quite a few girls and i've gotten laid, jugg-fvcked, bjs, had an LTR with an amazing women taht i screwed up with but uh....unforntunetly there are a lot of wackos and fat girls in disguise. If you only see a pic of there face...most likely she is a beast. Always request more photos of recent. Don't be surprised when you meet her lol. IT SUCKS...btw there's nothing wrong with requesting her facebook. Just explain why you are doing it

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to hit up this chick, I'd be like Nike and just do it. Find her on facebook and before you send her a friend invite, send her a message first. Be like "hey, I saw your profile on this dating website but I couldn't message you on it. don't worry I ain't a stalker, but I saw that pretty pic you posted and I knew I wanted to meet you. don't feel bad if you don't reply to this message, but if you like what you see, hit me up."

Make sure you have a picture that makes you look good when you do this. She may also look at your facebook profile, so if you have a lot of friends she'll be more comfortable knowing you're not a stalker type. This doesn't really have a high success rate, but dating is a numbers game anyway.