Is it ok for your girlfriend to "like" other guys on fb

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a paranoid thread... would you freak out if she likes à guy picture.. thanyou find out its her brother

Gotta admit its interesting. Would you as a guy start liking girl pictures other than your dates and ltr?

Personnally, I dont use facebook anymore but any great pic deserves à "like" lol

Its normal à girl find things other than you attractive. Like i find other girls attractive. It's like devilking said... you gonna control the stare?

I recommend not caring, max ask à question and see her answer than move on into the LTR or plate.

Making à joke (sensé of humour is always à goodway to go)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fleecebook "likes" have been one of the most dastardly and insidious inventions of the modern age, encouraging even the most well-meaning girls into being an attention wh0re.

Likes should be abolished here for similar reasons.

And as much as i'd want to agree "social media behaviour is completely meaningless", so that it's one less thing irrelevant to care about, i've found that to be far from the case in the field.

The ultimate key to success with women is to stop being a co-dependant b1tch of a man wherever possible.
It mostly depends on situation, there's a difference between liking a great picture and liking every post a guy makes.

As long as she isn't leaving flirty comments or messaging them or trying to give him IOIs it's nothing to worry about.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate key to success with women is to stop being a co-dependant b1tch of a man wherever possible.
Yep. Giving these social media clowns too much gravity is a sign of co-dependence. As I've said before, high value people don't need to (consistently) market themselves online; because genuine high value speaks for itself. I might change my profile or post something every 3 months or so. Otherwise I just use it to chat in groups.

I would wager that (at least in certain age groups) there is in fact an inverse proportion between the amount a guy gets laid and the amount of time he spends fcking around on social media.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deesade & TMK are right!

I've got many stories like @deesade actually!

If you are in an LTR and your GF is 'liking' a guys pictures, it isn't good!

She's telling another dude he's hot with an audience for fvcks sake. I post an update on social media about once a year & to chat in groups!

I fail to see how this is someone being 'insecure'. It is poor behavior, which could be enabled by low interest, but whatever. It's still a red flag!

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread needed a fresh gasp of air.
my boy going through this issue as well with his less than a year gf starting to like pictures of other men on instagram and facebook.
I told him get it sorted or walk, you only got two options.
Days back I decided myself to walk away from this chick because she had the same disgusting habit of liking some other c0cks on social media. We weren’t exclusive but that to me was a beaming red flag and I’m not planning to be there for the boom.
I ran a make on her social accounts before I took her more serious and man was I disappointed. I lost that LTR attraction for her like a gust of wind just piercing through me. I gradually nexted her like some dim lights.
Honestly, I don’t even enjoy having company of such women now a days. Even my plates now I like them more conservative even it only means having less than 2

Last edited: