Is it normal to lose interest in a girl sometimes?

seffabullut

Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk all the time because we just met, we text all the time.
I like the girl but I feel like she's starting to get boring. I also seemed to like being alone.
She's my first girlfriend but I feel like "is this what being in love is?" I don't know why but sometimes I feel like leaving without saying anything seriously, do you think that could be why? Or will it pass over time?
She's a really really nice person, she seems really in love with me etc. She doesn't have a boyfriend, her Instagram is closed etc. But sometimes I get cold.

After masturbation I don't feel anything anyway but it's okay if I don't do it.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl that you asked for bikini pictures but you never met? Are you guys going out now?

seffabullut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl that you asked for bikini pictures but you never met? Are you guys going out now?
I'll be honest, I told a friend about the site and he wanted to use my account.
The bikini photo was mine. But this post is his.
Maybe I should have informed him when I wrote the thread, but I didn't know if it was forbidden.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is Yes

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are you texting and talking all the time?

That's your first mistake. Act like you have something to do in life other than constantly being up each other's asses 24/7.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I told a friend about the site and he wanted to use my account.
The bikini photo was mine. But this post is his.
Maybe I should have informed him when I wrote the thread, but I didn't know if it was forbidden.
I think it is against this place’s rules. Maybe tell your “friend” to open a new account.