Is it me or her?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been hangin out with an ex and when something comes up that i can throw in a remark about our past sex life she always responds with something like "ew thats gross" or "stop, i'm goin to throw up" etc.and i just laugh it off or say something like you would hate anythin sexual but laugh it off like whatever.

example: tonight we were in her room and i commented about how she still had the same bed comforter. she said its so soft so i go "thats because we broke it in" and she's like "omg thats so gross, you have to leave now so i can throw up" again i laughed and she was like just stop, dont say anything else about it.

the way she makes the comments is in an ok dont talk anymore about us that way tone. once i laugh it off or brush it off, she's fine again, back to her nomal self.

i dont understand why she does this? am i repulsive to her or what?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to tell whether she's kidding or not just by your posting it here, but I'd say you need to stop hanging around this b1tch. Don't be friends with an ex unless you're the one who dumped her. Don't flirt with her; just let her go. LTRs (marriages specifically) are perilous enough nowadays when the girl has HIGH interest level. There's absolutely no reason to settle for a low-interest woman.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
i've been hangin out with an ex
It's you. Normally, I'd blame the woman, but if you're hanging with an ex you're asking for trouble.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it is as simple as she doesn't want you to talk about your past sex life.
but why is that? does it mean there's no possibility of a new sex life?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, you stupid ass! There is no chance for a new sex life with this girl. While you're hoping a wishing it would come true she's already looking for sex with someone else. (or is having sex with someone else and is very happy about that!)

Even if she isn't she clearly doesn't want to have physical relations with you. If she doesn't initiate sex talk or flirt with you (and i might add she'll probably flirt out of attention and ego boosting) she does not want you.

Signs that say STOP are passing you by. You need to open your eyes and take a look.

Stop being so pathetic.