Is it gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, first time posting, Ok well I will get to the point.
In high school my friend (she is female) has a boyfriend. And what he does is hug people a lot, yes even guyz. He comes up to me a few times and tries to hug me, I obviously decline the nice offer, but lately as a joke i hug him...
Does this make me gay, cuz I really dont wanna be:rolleyes:
Thanx a lot.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you are a flaming flamboyant homosexual :rolleyes:

Seriously, how do you feel about it? Do you wanna do him? I kissed a guy (albeit on a cheek), but am a zealous heterosexual. Just shows that you are comfortable with your sexuality (sorry. The phrase is very overused, I know, but it fits here :D)

Welcome, btw :)

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok......
Well I know that I am not gay, just having a little fun, but I wanna know if other people would find it sort of offensive and gay and not like me becuase of that. And I hope as a joke her my friend is ok with it.
I just wanna clear up I am not gay, that is something I know for sure.

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt call it gay just weird. i mean if hes with your friend he isnt gay. and it depends in the context, mean if he is a little wankster kid ( i cant beleive i accually typed wankster) and its one of those lame ghetto hugs or he thinks its funny to see homophobic peoples reactions then its not really weird more sad or funny.

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the guy kinda jumps on me when hugging, he does sound gay and acts gay alot, but I am not sure if he really is gay. But I know that I am not gay, and i just like a quick joke.

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok mabey he is gay, what kind of relationship does him and your friend have the "we are best friends but together relationship ( no touchy)" or the typical Hs relationship ( lots of touchy)

Saying touchy makes me smile in real life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.