Is it gay if you nut in your face?

Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Wow Nobody...I guess you really got me there. Good job, little boy.

Nobody wants to hear about your nut, get a life. These retarded threads are the reason I don't even read the DJ forum any more.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Hahah don't feel bad man... Happened to me too, my ex was giving me head and I was laying down... It had been a week since I had any play cause I was busy all week, and pretty much ignoring her.

It shot straight in the friggin air and all over her and me hahah.
It was crazy... I had to get her a goddamn towel.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
No, it's not "gay"...it's a part of YOU, YOUR body makes that stuff, so don't be disgusted with it.

Do you let her kiss you after she has gone down on you?

It would be very unalpha for you to cringe at the thought of YOUR semen touching your face. :p
dude wtf? are you a woman?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is a natural born DJ and he had me laughing for a damn hour one time when he told me after he filled up a girl's mouth with his love liquid and she tried to kiss him he jumped up and said "b!tch don't be bringin that sh!t anywhere near me, get in the bathroom and wash that sh!t out your mouth". :crackup:

It may not read to be all that funny but really with this guy its all in the delivery.

He's probably the greatest story teller of a friend I've ever had.

Funniest friend too. :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
My friend is a natural born DJ and he had me laughing for a damn hour one time when he told me after he filled up a girl's mouth with his love liquid and she tried to kiss him he jumped up and said "b!tch don't be bringin that sh!t anywhere near me, get in the bathroom and wash that sh!t out your mouth". :crackup:

It may not read to be all that funny but really with this guy its all in the delivery.

He's probably the greatest story teller of a friend I've ever had.

Funniest friend too. :up:
Fvcken hilarious!!!

comic_relief

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
KarmaSutra said:
No it's not gay.

And it's you who's utterly fvcking stupid for such an asinine reply. The brother had an unusual experience and wanted to share, nothing wrong with that.

It's apparent you've yet to have any sexual experience otherwise you wouldn't carry this puritanistic mentality around like your purse.

lol. too serious. it was obviously a sarcastic comment. a joke, savvy?
Warrior, first of all Motive's post was out of line as it was obvious by the OP that he wasn't really asking if it was gay, he was merely sharing a funny experience.

However Motivation is insecure with himself and cuts others down to make himself feel masculin and tries to boast about bein all cool callin women cvnts & b1tches which again comes across as insecure. Motivation hasn't brought anything positive IMO in the month he's been here and my boy Karma was putting him in his place.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Is it gay if you nut in your face?
Yeah, you're a ****ing faggot.

lol come on, this is such a dumb question. It would have been gay if it was a dude that caused you to nut in your face.

good lord...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Haha I know i'm gonna get flamed for this, but I just thought this was really funny when it happened today. I was getting a great BJ in the car today, and when I was ready, I assumed she was gonna take it in her mouth, but maybe she just miscalculated. Long story short, it shot on my shirt, and all the way on my forehead, above my eyebrowes. For what it's worth, we were really laughing about it for a long time...it's definately something that hasn't happened before and probably won't again. :D
Do you want it to be gay?

If you want it to be gay, it's gay
If you don't want it to be gay, it's still gay.

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Warrior, first of all Motive's post was out of line as it was obvious by the OP that he wasn't really asking if it was gay, he was merely sharing a funny experience.

However Motivation is insecure with himself and cuts others down to make himself feel masculin and tries to boast about bein all cool callin women cvnts & b1tches which again comes across as insecure. Motivation hasn't brought anything positive IMO in the month he's been here and my boy Karma was putting him in his place.

who the hell are you?

I posted a lay report detailing how I was able to hook up with a girl despite initially cutting all contact with her, you must of missed the message fool

#2, i tried my best to help ElStud, im not done with him yet

#3 the OP is asking in all seriousness if he is gay or not........a retarded question will get a retarded answer, next time the OP needs to learn to not ask something so absolutely absurd

I can only imagine the stupid things he would say in real life to girls if he asks these kind of questions here

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yes, it's gay. Because the truth is Social_disturbance was jerking off in his car, and he shot himself in the face.
But even this wouldn't be gay, because he's by himself.

It is gay though MNIN, when you and social_disturbance are in the same car jerking together. THAT's gay, just something to think about going forward. :D

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no but it's gay if you tell people about it. :rock:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Yeah, you're a ****ing faggot.
DonJuan11 said:
Do you want it to be gay?
I like how the insecure gay bashers come out first chance they can. However if they actually read the OP they would realize the guy was using the retorical question to get people's attention to share a funny story

Social_disturbance said:
Haha I know i'm gonna get flamed for this, but I just thought this was really funny when it happened today.
He was merely telling a story, and it was a good funny experience to share. Props to the OP for being man enough and secure enough to share something.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

wow. the dramas. (tip toes out of thread) :)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I like how the insecure gay bashers come out first chance they can. However if they actually read the OP they would realize the guy was using the retorical question to get people's attention to share a funny story

He was merely telling a story, and it was a good funny experience to share. Props to the OP for being man enough and secure enough to share something.
Oh, we all know I was just kidding LOL. Don't know about the other guy though :nervous:

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Nobody wants to hear about your nut, get a life. These retarded threads are the reason I don't even read the DJ forum any more.
Wanna hear about my nut? err nuts err

Why would it be gay if you *** in your face?... It happens to me all the time because I don't hold a tissue or whatever so when it squirts.. it goes wherever it wants.... I could care less, because I fall quickly asleep anyways... hell I probably roll around in it...:yawn: