Is it gay for guys to get their tongue pierced?

BRUCEWAYNE

Reaction score
I was talking to a few friends about geting my tongue pierced because I think it look nice. Not that many guys have tongue rings, so it would be unique to get one. Half my friends said Its gay for guys to get it. The other half says it would look nice.

So bottom line. Is it gay for a guy to have a tongue ring?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they pierce the front of the tongue for a guy and the middle for a girl.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in short... yes. I saw a dude with his belly button pierced a while ago.. it doesnt get any gayer than that though. :kick:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Chris Rock had a bit where he stated: "If a woman has her tongue pierced, she'll suck your d!ck." "If a man has his tongue pierced, he'll suck your d!ck."

:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would make it gay would depend on where you decided to put your tongue after it was pierced.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i'm not gonna lie, it's a little gay. not overly gay, but definitely a little

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be a man. you don't need pieces of metal stuck tO parts of your body to make you fell and look 'cool'. you know you are cool without any 'accessories'. ACCESSORIES ARE FOR PVSSIES!!!!!

MEN DON'T NEED METAL - THEY ARE METAL THEMSELVES!!

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a girl with her toungue pierced give me head. I'm not really sure how it would make it better.

I think we're dealing with something that doesn't need much improvement.

And seriously dude. How the hell do you think that will make you look better? I know it's just my opinion but give me a reason. I can tell you that it won't make you look MANLY if that's the look you want.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its not quite gay.. but if I was your friend you'd never hear the end of it.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Nothing in itself is gay,it's your actions that make it gay.
Actually, nothing in itself is nothing. Perception is what makes it.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
It's only Gay if it's done in hopes of giving better blow jobs

true, let me tell you I have my tongue pierced im straight. andlet me tell you chicks love it. the ones that see it think its cool.:rockon:

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naw there’s nothing gay about having your tongue pierced where you guys get that logic from I don't know. When asking most girls they will say I think it's sexy when a guy his tongue pierced. Every once in a while I’ll here some chick say it looks trashy when a guy or girl has her tongue pierced but never have I heard a girl say the think a guy who has his tongue pierced is gay. Ultimately its you decision why the **** do you care what people think about you anyway. I have a decent number of guy friends who have tongue piercing and I think it looks pretty cool. I've considered getting my done when the time is right.:yes:

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it "Looks nice"? Well. Unless your up close and personal, opening your mouth for someone, it's a not-so-needed accessory.

Is it gay though? It's definatly not the epitomy of being manly.

I would advise against it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for, it. If they call it gay, then they don't understand how well it can be used when eating pvssy.