Is is okay to say "do you stil love me" ?

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel your relationship is deteriorating, but aren't sure yet whether it's time to breakup, is it okay to ask "do you still love me"

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're at the point you are even thinking this on a deep level its time to breakup.

If you don't she will and she will walk away with all the power and an ego boost to boot.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to tell by her behavior whether she still loves you or not.

I wouldn't take her word on it if your relationship is deteriorating.

If it is deteriorating because of her actions, why would you stick around and hope they change?

Heres a related article here

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, you can't ever say that. (Not sarcastic either).

Auto-Bltch status imo.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just merged the two threads and cleaned up the replies. Enjoy!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
If you feel your relationship is deteriorating, but aren't sure yet whether it's time to breakup, is it okay to ask "do you still love me"
It's ok for her to ask, not for you.

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, take charge, " I sense that your feelings have changed and I don't want to be somewhere where I am not getting 100%, I give 100% and I expect 100%

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a question like this. Judge them by their actions, not their words.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is ok to say it, but only if you follow it with "...now that I can dance!"

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigAL said:
Nope, take charge, " I sense that your feelings have changed and I don't want to be somewhere where I am not getting 100%, I give 100% and I expect 100%
thanks! this cleared it up for me.

DON COWBOY

Reaction score
If it is at that point where it is deteriorating, and you are sitting there stressing about wheter she still loves you or not, all that is going to do is bring yourself down and possibly start doubting yourself and your own self importance. Don't lose your confidence and move on to someone better, Remember it's her loss not yours. If she cannot show she is worthy of your time, than she probably isn't, Just my thoughts.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON COWBOY said:
If it is at that point where it is deteriorating, and you are sitting there stressing about wheter she still loves you or not, all that is going to do is bring yourself down and possibly start doubting yourself and your own self importance. Don't lose your confidence and move on to someone better, Remember it's her loss not yours. If she cannot show she is worthy of your time, than she probably isn't, Just my thoughts.

Bout time we got some cowboy's in here! I'm tired of being one of the only western outlaws out here!