Is inexperience that bad?

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been often said on this site that men who are inexperienced shouldn't get into long term relationships or marriage. However, what if you're a man who qualifies as a Don Juan, meaning you're successful, happy and confident with your life without the need for women, and happen to meet a girl with whom things click and end up being in a relationship and marrying her?

What if you're just lucky enough to meet a potential Mrs. Right early on without necessarily having slept with many girls?

I'd love to know what the more experienced Don Juans think about this.

EDIT: Just to clarify things, this is not a situation I'm currently in. It's something I've been wondering about.

Last edited:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience Rules

U have the foundation to the DJ mind set (having a life outside women first and foremost).

HOWEVER, without recent dating experience you are bound to fall for newbie mistakes. Plenty of successful men get BURNED by women they thought were worthy.

EXPERIENCE can't be taught, you can learn from others who have made mistakes to avoid the same pitfalls.

SKILLSET-a fundamental understanding of how attraction works is essential to seducing women.

CAUTION WARNING-by investing all your time in ONE woman you risk getting infected by ONEITIS virus. Date a few at the same time, then if U decide narrow it down to one.........down the road.

Last edited:

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all, if you find ms. right, there's no reason to let her go at all whatsoever, as a matter of fact, I would actually encourage you develop the relationship because once you do that and sex becomes comfortable between both parties, this will give you an opportunity to practice your "sex game" if you will, the more experience you have in bed, the more confidence you will have in turn.

At this point right now, you want to be experienced both with your game and also sex, it's a huge turnoff for women when you don't know what you're doing in bed.

It sounds like you've found the right girl and you're trying to get her in the sack, Asian Playboy had this really useful article on anti-LMR tactics

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2007/01/another-apb-bootcamp-lay-anti-lmr-and.html

Hope this helps, PM me if you have any questions.

-Kevin

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, as a rAFC, this is all new territory for me. Better late than never!

Reaction score
it is IMPOSSIBLE to call yourself successful with women if you are inexperienced.

Until you become successful with women, and know exactly how they all think, only then will you find your true love (and in the process avoid having some b1tch who you committed to leave you and deceive you)

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm starting to feel old. I'll be 26 soon and I've only been with 1 girl in my entire life. I regret not having enjoyed my "youth" a bit more but I want to change that now.