Is he trying to make me jealous?

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
You just tell us what area you live in and if you're cute. Then we'll have some one from the forum private message you so you can get some one on one coaching.
:up:

You can begin by posting a pic OP

xxJuliexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
wishyo said:
i thought case is solved...
No it is lol! I mean the other ones who were kinda joking and acting immature, but a lot of you guys gave me good advice! I appreciate your input! :))

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw you put up a pic for us to enjoy. We still need to know what area of the country you're in so we can send over your own personal dating coach. He'll bring you through concepts like escalation.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julie it seems like he just not that interested in you. If a guy was he wouldn't play games to this degree/for this long. Maybe he would try this if he thought you were a long shot to date or something but it seems he knows you like him.

Me myself, I'd say piss on him

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GFTOW

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xxJuliexx said:
It's just a lot of drama, but one of them was the fact that he kept pulling disappearing acts on me, and then he would reappear in my life and act like he's my boyfriend and act like he is so in love with me, and declared his love for me, then I wouldn't reciprocate and then he would disappear and I wouldn't hear from him from weeks to months at a time.
So he told you that he liked you and you didn't reciprocate and then he disappeared. Why would he possibly do that? Sounds like a real mystery.

xxJuliexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
Aw you put up a pic for us to enjoy. We still need to know what area of the country you're in so we can send over your own personal dating coach. He'll bring you through concepts like escalation.
Lol, no thank you. Glad you enjoy the pic, hahahahaha. I am just an average gal, nothing special.

xxJuliexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
So he told you that he liked you and you didn't reciprocate and then he disappeared. Why would he possibly do that? Sounds like a real mystery.
I know, I didn't reciprocate. I just don't know why he's playing games. He's being immature. But it still hurts, cause it's his antics why I resisted otherwise I wouldn't have :(

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch this be Naughty Ninja.

If it isn't, these hooessss ain't loyalllllllllll.

xxJuliexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Julie it seems like he just not that interested in you. If a guy was he wouldn't play games to this degree/for this long. Maybe he would try this if he thought you were a long shot to date or something but it seems he knows you like him.

Me myself, I'd say piss on him
Yeah I agree....it's just hard to take in cause I have such an attraction to him. I care a lot about him, so for him to not like me, hurts a lot. Thank you!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xxJuliexx said:
Yeah I agree....it's just hard to take in cause I have such an attraction to him. I care a lot about him, so for him to not like me, hurts a lot. Thank you!
Is that a real picture of you on your home profile page?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you done anal with him ? If not then ask him to do it. It should solve your problem.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I am forcing myself to let go, cause I really do care about him.
No it hurts your ego that he rejected you. I'm sure you cause this drama, because women love drama.

I bet if he came to you saying he wants you bla bla bla, if you didnt reject him again (because really you just want to win) you would get bored and branch swing.

you know your like what? About 20? He is smart to not take you seriously.

Stop being a little cry baby, find a straw and suck it the fvck up. Get off our forums.

Loveshack will be better, they will listen to you endlessly whine, and be supportive.