Is being "bigger" down there truly better?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JAMIET said:
LOl curious girl- love that link in your signature.

wasn't that when bbc 3 first came out?
Yeah! Man I remember when there was just 5 channels, and channel 5 was always really bad quality picture.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a sexually active male I'm going to tell you a bigger penis is going to be more appreciated.

However, it's not a necessity as long as you know how to enjoy the act and pleasure your partner - It just helps if you have more to play with.

Its like this, I have a 6 inch penis, with a large head and a thick girth. Sex is great! I love it and my partners also love it. however, that's not to say I wouldn't appreciate a longer and thicker penis because of the greater amount of variation and sensation that those extra inches would allow for.

All in all though, while a larger penis gives you more options - it is far more important to know how to use your penis (regardless of length/girth) and how to read your partner/create the atmosphere.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog was in bed with his GF one night and his girlfriend said "Snowdog, give me 9 inches of pleasure." So he banged her three times.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
CuriousGirl said:
See it's descriptions like this that make me wonder how many people really enjoy sex. Particularly the word "technique"; makes it sound mechanical, sex should never be 'mechanical'.
That's how these guys approach everything, like a technical problem. Same for the seduction process itself. It's not saying hi to a girl, it's an "approach". It's not putting your arm around her, it's "initiating kino". Too much sci-fi. :p

As for the original question...you have to be in the right range for her to enjoy it. That's all. If it's too small, you're not going to be able to get good penetration. If it's too large, it'll hurt.

The point is that if yours is the average 6" and she meets another dude with 9", she's not going to dump you for him solely based on cawk-size.

There IS something gratifying ego-wise about being able to sling some heft, though. :D The ideal size is the one where you can smack her in the face with it by just a quick twist of the hips. Too small and it won't gain enough momentum and won't give a satisfying smack. Too large and you won't be able to swing the weight.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Snowdog was in bed with his GF one night and his girlfriend said "Snowdog, give me 9 inches of pleasure." So he banged her three times.
That's right! Three times in a row cos that's how I roll yo.

Your mom told me that 3 inches is perfect when I put it in her ear later that day. She loved it.

In fact, I think that 3 inches is still too much. I'm gonna let it reduce it some more. I always wanted to know what it would feel like to **** someone in the nose.