Is Anybody Here Getting Laid?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
And here's another one. Asking if he should apologize to his girlfriend after being kind of a pr!ck to her (in person).

http://www.fastseduction.com/discus...&read=65635&fid=146&FirstTopic=0&LastTopic=29

And the sosuave version: a non-question from a 17 year old bragging about being a sociopath-level pr!ck (over the internet, of course) to some chick who's not his girlfriend, who isn't attractive, and whom he does not, technically, know in real life.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122531
You f.uckin go to mASF then with all the other routine monkeys, this site changed my life for sure, and I really couldn't care less about what you or others think about it.

And as for the guy trying to paint me as some frustrated kid who doesn't get laid.....BS, cos I do get laid, without routines as well, yea theres some BS on here, but its not all BS, you're being unfair I think.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
...Too many angry people here, it seems. You know how it goes, people who are not getting laid (yes, men getting laid, or not getting laid, actually) are angry, defensive, sensitive about the world and they project it onto others. Many fragile egos, many potential "going postal" people here. ...
Yup. :yes:
Gangster Of Love said:
On other pick up sites, its people actually giving reviews, giving feedback, and more concerned with helping than just bad mouthing each other. In other words, a lot of the gents here have an explanation why the people who are different than themselves are loosers, freaks, who have no game and have to rely on routines. Well, time to face the truth, at least for a lot of peeps here, your "Natural" "Be Yourself" type of skills are not getting the job done for you. You are creepin' women out. Yes, even more than the guys using routines and techniques.
Absolutely! :yes:
Gangster Of Love said:
As NightPUA states in the opening post, just look at the quality of the posts and questions here. Anytime there is an interesting, semi worthwhile post, somebody manages to highjack it and turn it into an attention grabing extravaganza, and then, sure enough, our lovely moderators start to censor.
And this is probably why this forum is as "popular" as it is; it's the drama between self promoters vying for Internet supremacy.

I will say that Sosuave has a bit more depth in it's information. I agree that the other sites are routine focused which seems to be the typical path that most RAFCs tend to take. No fault in that however occasionally guys tend to outgrow "the game" and focus on self growth; the depth that is found in this forum as opposed to others.

Therein lies most of the contention between the "us" and "them" of posters in this forum. You have those who are focused on the external technical aspects of sarging while others are geared toward the more philosophical internal aspects. Both serve their specific purpose but if anything they draw a line between the ranks.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
...Therein lies most of the contention between the "us" and "them" of posters in this forum...
This part of your post made me think about the "us vs them" mentality that is (to varying extents) present in the wider community (e.g. politics, war, religion, race...). Still I guess it is not surprising that the phenomenom has managed to seep into online discussion forums given that it is a trait that has indeed afflicted many a-human beings in this world.

But I can't help but get the feeling that there's something sect-like or cult-ish about it all :D... it's kinda scary actually... but I'll leave the paranoid ramblings alone.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to denigrate this place. It is better/more rounded/more down to earth here, and this is the only place I post.

I do think it's sometimes irritating that, unlike any other forum you glance at, this one has barely-pubescent kids with NOTHING going for them signing up on a daily basis.

They just come on to say that they have no friends, never leave the house, and some girl looked at him and should he talk to her? :confused:

We need to direct some of those guys elsewhere to even things out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
...But I can't help but get the feeling that there's something sect-like or cult-ish about it all :D... it's kinda scary actually... but I'll leave the paranoid ramblings alone.
For some nothing validates the soul like a community of like minds. Too bad so many get polarized by the execution than solidified by goals.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a **** about who's getting laid.

Its not that big a deal.

Next thing there will be sites where guys get all egotistcal about eating a high fibre diet and then being able to take a ****.

Its pricks trying to put others down that ruin this site, not inexperienced kids asking questions.

JJ

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
For some nothing validates the soul like a community of like minds. Too bad so many get polarized by the execution than solidified by goals.
You have a way with words sir... which apparently lends credence to the notion that:
ima str8 up pimp said:
...you sound like a scientist bro.
In case you missed it :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
You have a way with words sir... which apparently lends credence to the notion that:

In case you missed it :)
Thanks. :D

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most aren't.

You can just tell by how they're so against feminazi bashing and they're here all day every day preaching sh1t...looks don't matter,money doesn't matter,size doesn't matter,height doesn't matter..

lol yeah right...gtfoh.

Guys that are in the feild know better.

Things are really,really hard out here.

If you're not over six feet,handsome,in very good shape,wealthy or just popular with women for whatever reason it may be...

YOU ARE FAWKED.

You're gonna have to work extra-hard to even get noticed.

Thank god i'm black ...so i'm tall and cut easy..lol...

Reaction score
Men don't get "laid" - men "lay" women - women get "laid"!!!

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still wondering if this thread is about hooking up. lol. Why do you guys even spend your energy on some of this stuff? Take what you need and be out. ***skips to last page of comments.

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, while I echo your topic, you have to understand some people are just begginers. Most people who stumble across this site for the first time I imagine aren't DJ's, they need help and are looking for it. While the questions may seem riddiculous, they are one's that pretty much every guy who wasn't knowledgeable has asked at some point.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Men don't get "laid" - men "lay" women - women get "laid"!!!
Very True - its up to us to go and take whats ours - not wait for some bytch to have a "chance to get laid" with