Is AdultFriendFinder an effective tool?

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with it? Or, is the whole thing a farce?

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I actually have...I don't know about it actually, there's so few girls in sweden on AFF that its hard to tell, but it's defiitely not better that any of the free adult dating services in sweden, but then again, maybe there arent so many free Adult dating services in the rest of the world that other people have a choice.
One thing is certaing thou, like any other adult dating service on the internet, it takes patience, and extreme amounts of it, for 3 months I've only gotten a few responses...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've met people off AFF, sort of. They post areas they are going to for swinger clubs. Incidently, I found out where the swinger clubs where this way. As far as getting a lone woman to meet you, I don'tr have any experience with that. I will say all of the women I met from AFF were surprisingly attractive. Slender, attractive faces. Yes, at least most of the ones in the swinger groups are for real.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friendfinder is very discrete, myspace can be as well, but the myspace generation is back to it's attention craving ways. Friendfinder the 1st generation dating site is gered towards singles meeting.

Great site, it's not judged on the quality of your homepage, but on the quality of your writing...

thing that pisses me off is you have to pay for it:p
All I use it for is to scan through pictures, I check who I know by face and tease them about it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are bona-fide freaks on the site

Yes there are. Something like 3-5% of women are sex addicts. Single males have the hardest time on AFF; it's easiest to meet a woman with a husband who likes to watch. Sometimes that works out. *But* when you deal with freaks, you have to take the good with the bad. I have heard of guys thinking that they are dealing with a horny single woman, but later finding out that she is just bait to get a boyfriend for her boyfriend.:eek:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethnomethodologist said:
Friendfinder the 1st generation dating site is gered towards singles meeting.

Great site, it's not judged on the quality of your homepage, but on the quality of your writing...

thing that pisses me off is you have to pay for it:p
While it does suck that you have to pay for it, the charge serves as a filter to keep jokers off the site, and also to keep things a little more discrete.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
free account, see the picture, call em up in town... I'm a lucky bastard for that. I get to cheat at this seduction game;)

White friends have to go through the usual process though, they even have to pay to send each message?

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, that I think about it, I'm guessing most of these "sex addicts" have some sort of STD/VD, too.

But did you know AdultFriendFinder is the #22 site in the WORLD?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fraud?

I know it is in the advertising... why are there ads that are blatantly false on the internet, on so called secure websites?