iPhone

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yes it is true that with young materialistic superficial females the type of phone you have affects their willingness to give you their number a cool hip iPhone, droid, hero or nexusone will get you more numbers than a razor hone from 2001..lol

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so does your car. but not really the type of girl i should be after.

I met one at the bar and she kept playing with my iphone. she loves it. I drove her in my car, and one drover her in my dad's 3.2 TL, and she loved that too.

she went bananas when I cooked for her at my house a couple nights ago. Even though she's a current onitis, these things of her kinda get on my nerves.

she's really hot and fit, it hit me that she's really shallow when i was playing pool with her and she remarked "i would kill myself before i end up like that" and motioned towards a thick girl. I was in shock. I woulda totally done thickgirl (hb7.5) without blinking.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread is complete nonsense!

I think girls kinda like it when a guy doesn't sellout to all the trends etc.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yes it is true that with young materialistic superficial females the type of phone you have affects their willingness to give you their number
That's not true at all. If my phone is out, that means the chick already is in the process of giving me her number. Unless of course my opening line is, "Hey look at my phone."

a cool hip iPhone, droid, hero or nexusone will get you more numbers than a razor hone from 2001..lol
Numbers from gay men, possibly.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
lorekeeper said:
no no, f!d, Goran mentioned young materialistic superficial girl. they get that name cause they are young, materialistic and superficial! ;)
Fair point. In a slightly unrelated point, I find the older I'm getting, the easier it is getting younger girls...I've had three girls recently all around 19 very interested in me! and I'm 24, and making hardly no effort with them. :rockon:

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you saying i should get rid of my blackberry storm

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
are you saying i should get rid of my blackberry storm
no man keep it. smart phones are incredibly handy - I have iphone...but its more about functionality than image....fvck that sh!t! lol

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My iPhone went around a club while I was on vacation a while back (when they were new) with girls playing the games on it and stuff. It came back with 6-8 new contacts added, some with pictures. ;)

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about having expensive sh!t; it's about being stylish. I've seen tons of dudes that probably have gotten most of their clothes from second hand stores be way more stylish than some douchebag that thinks he's cool because he wears collared shirts and has an iPhone.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
It's not about having expensive sh!t; it's about being stylish. I've seen tons of dudes that probably have gotten most of their clothes from second hand stores be way more stylish than some douchebag that thinks he's cool because he wears collared shirts and has an iPhone.
iphone is number one phone on earth.. not cause its most powerful ... its the most stylish smooth phone .. its haas set a standard of cool but is also a fantastic smart phone.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
It's just a phone. If you think having xyz-brand phone or xyz-brand car makes you a better person, you have deeper issues.

yup deeper human issues..lol... competing for and obtaining plenty of high quality resources is a naturally occuring human instinctive behaviour as is denial..

remember also : its not how you feel about yourself that is important .. it s all about how the people you want things from feel about you...lol:up:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol.. um thats funny.. explain.
Sorry - missed this before.

They were playing CubeRunner and that stupid bubbles game, and taking each others pictures with it, and I guess it really is easy to use because a bunch of girls put their names, pictures and cell numbers in my contacts while they were playing with the phone. I suppose one probably did it and then all her friends had to copy her.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
wow.. i hate folks touching my phone too much and pressing buttons... femles tend to snoop and ready my texts too much..lol
lolz. like totallyz.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a phone...

You keep spending that $300 a month on iPhone service, I'll put that into maintaining my car. We'll see who does better at the end of the year.

You trying to turn this site into Cosmo? You don't NEED the latest "accesory".

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
wow.. i hate folks touching my phone too much and pressing buttons... femles tend to snoop and ready my texts too much..lol
I don't save texts and whatever happens to be on the phone, it's not a State secret. I have a spare in any case but really it was a nice upscale place and I wasn't worried. All I need is some Windex and good as new.

Alle_Gory said:
It's just a phone...

You keep spending that $300 a month on iPhone service, I'll put that into maintaining my car.
Well really it's just $100 a month, and I don't have a home phone any more, so it's pretty minimal part of my expenses and I use it a lot in my daily life to look at my stock prices, make trades, find things, look things up and sometimes I even use it to communicate with others.

On the other hand, what sort of car requires $300 a month to maintain? Mine only needs a periodic service every 5K miles and some fuel once in a while. Sounds like either a very exotic car (which is a bad investment, no matter how much fun it is) or a real clunker.