Invite yourself over to her place with an introductory message OLD.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
All those who use any form of OLD. Try starting off with a first message that is "mid conversation" inviting yourself over to her place for dinner tonight.

You'll be surprised how many respond to it. Just make up some ridiculous dessert to bring. Watch them reply laughing and going into conversation. Get number after a few exchanges and then invite them out for drinks, your place, or their place.

I've had several offer alternatives and leave numbers on their reply.

First message EX: Ok, great. Sounds like a plan. I'll be over your place for dinner at 8pm sharp tonight. You wear something nice for me and I'll bring the wine, flowers, and a strawberry cheesecake. Or would you prefer a crumb cake instead?

I'd start the first message like that. You can change it to I'lll bring a dessert cart of goodies or make up something humorous like would you prefer little debbies instead?

It's easy as hell to go into inviting them over instead for a BBQ, or just going into a quick convo and getting their numbers. Try it yourselves.

Just make sure you are using your absolute best, most flattering pics.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha nice little game. I do the same but I make them cook for me at my house (cant cook to save my life, would live off ham & cheese sandwiches and mi goreng)

Lil thing I'll do is tell her you'd bring some spotted **** over for her coz she seems like she needs it.

If you dont know what spotted **** cake is, google that **** and learn, that way if she calls you dirty minded, you have the knowledge of the cake ready for a comeback.

Knowledge & humor, combined with great timing and wit is a great thing to have in the game with women.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
haha nice little game. I do the same but I make them cook for me at my house (cant cook to save my life, would live off ham & cheese sandwiches and mi goreng)

Lil thing I'll do is tell her you'd bring some spotted **** over for her coz she seems like she needs it.

If you dont know what spotted **** cake is, google that **** and learn, that way if she calls you dirty minded, you have the knowledge of the cake ready for a comeback.

Knowledge & humor, combined with great timing and wit is a great thing to have in the game with women.
Good sh1t.

Only thing is some dudes may not want a chick to know where they live. lol

Espi has his inviting them out for a drink on a first message.

I had different humorous openers that I wound up making a new one inviting myself over as if we were already discussing plans for her making us dinner and sending it first message.

You HAVE to have your four absolute most flattering pics up, gym,suit,doing activity, beach and always have "seriously looking to find someone" "search for long term relationship".

And have your settings in email for a specific age, etc. to seem more "legit" as not just looking for hook ups as even though most are doing it they want to pretend it could lead to a relationship.

Everything is going to depend on how good you look in your pictures to get a reply. I've literally had chicks not only offering their number but a day to come over, same ones favoriting me, and then at times on phone it went sexual with multiple nudes being sent.

I myself prefer to have a number to talk quick and set up a meet as I'm not just running to meet someone who could be a nut or using fake pics. I want to see more from them and hear how they communicate on the phone a bit.

Though I could see as well just setting up a meet for drinks though most will not reply as they aren't going to run to meet a guy no matter how hot as they think the dudes pictures could be fakes or FB stuff.

I personally would try a semi-humorous first message inviting yourself over for dinner approach as if you were talking and she'd already made plans and you're asking what to bring for dessert. It shows you are humorous, not afraid to go for what you want, but also you aren't just going straight to telling them hot sexy they are and to meet for drinks as most even if slvtty will not respond as other dudes have probably sent them fake pics, they met nut cases or dudes with old pictures and think you might be doing the same. That all calms down when they feel you have a sense of humor they feel safer at home, and when you talk they get to hear you and exchange pics so both of you know neither is using old pics on your profiles.

I'd go for humor the first message and maybe second response while telling them to give you their number and you'll bring over a box of Drakes Devil Dogs and wine. Some dumb dessert. Or if you get to talking meet up for drinks.