introduction

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u messed up da introduction to a girl and like say ur ran outta things ta say would it still b possible ta talk to her or get her interest

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, why the heck not.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you ever run out of things to say? Search the forum for conversation skills/tips. There are a lot of good posts out there.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling grammar police. Yeah. It's another one.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I totally f*cked up an intro to these 2 chicks, they didn't really wanna talk to me after that. So i went and talked to some hotter chicks, sucks for the first two ;)

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you talk how you type. However, just do it. What you got to lose.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dawg89
if u messed up da introduction to a girl and like say ur ran outta things ta say would it still b possible ta talk to her or get her interest
Why do you children talk like this?? Is this what my tax dollars is doing?? Teaching you how to speek engrish rong?? Snap yo!!:rolleyes:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this what my tax dollars is doing??
Are you seriously paying taxes already?

But, the ****ty grammar/spelling has to stop. It just reflects on your intellect.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cover your face everytime you see her again.

If you ran out of things to say and want to leave the conversation before it gets awkward, try, "well, it's been nice talking to you" or, "nice seeing you again".

How did you mess it up? Did you insult her? Did you hurt her?

As long as you didn't do that, you can still talk to her and get her interested. If a girl judges people on first impressions, you might as well forget her since you will never be able to alter her opinion of you again. You don't want a girl like that.

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx idiot boyfrend u da only 1 that helped me and im sick of u other fukinn assh0les only replyin about me grammmar dis is da way i talk next time intead of beiing a dik offer some useful advice

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx idiot boyfrend u da only 1 that helped me and im sick of u other fukinn assh0les only replyin about me grammmar dis is da way i talk next time intead of beiing a dik offer some useful advice
You mean to say:

"Thanks idiot boyfriend, you are the only one that helped me. I'm sick of you other ****ing *******s only replying about my grammar. This is the way I talk. Next time instead of being a ****, offer some useful advice."

There, I helped you, now here's some useful advice: Learn how to spell.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok d00d. You cant even type a semi understandable sentence. Dont be such a hardc0r3 ganst3r online yo. This is useful advice. STOP BEING A RETARD AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!! Jackass.

aBAzLLnA: I have a job so i suppose. It was suppose to be a joke but whatever...Ima go leern how to speel so i can teech dis homie sum engrish..