Introducing YourSelf To Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your have a romantic interest in a woman and maybe wanting to build a good relationship with the lady like I want, my question is when it comes time to introduce yourself to her for the first time even though like in my situation it appears a mutual attraction do you just give her your first name or first and last? And what signs or conversation topics do you give her that you want more than just a buddy relationship?

If this is outlined in another place I'm sorry for wasting space here and please direct me to that area as I plan on tomorrow or Wednesday approaching her again if shes showing interest.

LoneSilver :)

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do things with her, go out and do BS stuff. But, if you really want to be with her. Make it known. It is better to know that you are wanted. Than to never know if you would of been wanted.

As for what to bring up in the conversation. Say "Why don't we go out on a "*date*" and hint towards an actual date, not a friendly date. There is a difference.

If she says yeah, you are good. If she says no, get on with your life. YOu have just been put on the friends ladder.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Diablo is coming for this one.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostDon
Do things with her, go out and do BS stuff. But, if you really want to be with her. Make it known. It is better to know that you are wanted. Than to never know if you would of been wanted.

As for what to bring up in the conversation. Say "Why don't we go out on a "*date*" and hint towards an actual date, not a friendly date. There is a difference.

If she says yeah, you are good. If she says no, get on with your life. YOu have just been put on the friends ladder.
Ok want about the introduction should I give out my full name or just my first for now or does it matter?

LoneSilver

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Full name might come across as pompous, so I'd say first name should do. I don't even give a name typically, I just ask theirs. If she's interested she'll ask yours. It's a good opportunity for some eyecontact cos sometimes she will wait for you to tell her, get impatient and ask. If she doesn't ask take it as a hint that she doesn't wanna know.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellboy
Full name might come across as pompous, so I'd say first name should do. I don't even give a name typically, I just ask theirs. If she's interested she'll ask yours. It's a good opportunity for some eyecontact cos sometimes she will wait for you to tell her, get impatient and ask. If she doesn't ask take it as a hint that she doesn't wanna know.

You know you hit on something Hellboy for one way I was going to approach her again was this way,

Hi remember me? I am sure she will then I'm going to say I wanted to introduce myself but there is a minor problem I am a gentleman and well lady first.

Is that charming or what? Or is that flaky?

LoneSilver

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bond, James Bond"

What is so hard about saying hello my name is Craig, Charles, Jonathan or whatever and you are?

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I think you're fretting too much over a tiny detail. The whole thing is gonna work much better if it's "unscripted", so to speak. Just talk to her. Ask her name, and use it. If she asks yours, tell it. I wouldn't worry too much about being charming, or gentlemanly, just try to have fun with the convo.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellboy
To be honest I think you're fretting too much over a tiny detail. The whole thing is gonna work much better if it's "unscripted", so to speak. Just talk to her. Ask her name, and use it. If she asks yours, tell it. I wouldn't worry too much about being charming, or gentlemanly, just try to have fun with the convo.

Ok sounds good Hellboy plus its easier to get into the convo with her smoothly being she works in a busy customer service department.

Thanks

LoneSilver :)

Status
Not open for further replies.