Introducing friends to Sosuave

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone i just wanted to know who introduced their friends to Sosuave because i was thinking about doing it. However, i have a feeling that my friends will dissaprove of it even though their all AFC:rolleyes:

should i give it a try anyway so maybe i can have a decent wing?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't show it to anyone unless they ask. You can't change someone until they want to be changed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major AFC move to show them just because you're getting something out of it. Like flexion said, don't mention it unless they ask whether there is a source of information on the net to help them out of their AFC ways. Like he said, you won't be able to make them change; they would need to want to change on their own.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts. Plus, you dont need possible rivals if you know what I mean...

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
I agree with the above posts. Plus, you dont need possible rivals if you know what I mean...

Yeah, Rivals def suck. lol. I tried to explain this to my one friend who's really good with girls. He's just quiet. He's banged 9-10 girls so far in highschool. Compared too my zero. And he still says I have much better game then him. We agreed that I can open the deal far better than him, and he sucks at that. While he can close the deal far easier than me, and I suck at that.

"Inside every player lies the grave of a nice naive guy killed by heartache." - Wee WIlly

"I'll be the boy you can't resist and your just one of ten girls on my list."

Those 2 quotes pretty much sum up my view on women now.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember: if you invite your friends on here, then they can see what you write... which may not always be a great thing.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, the reason i even say that in the first place is cause me friend gets lots of girls, however he has no game and is just very goodlooking. He gets girlfriends but loses them in like a week by LJBFs. I wanna help him, but now that i think about it, hes probably too arrogant to use this site. O well, i just hate goin solo :down:

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flying solo DOES suck, however if you're confident in your own game and self-esteem you'd quickly realize that not everyone can be perfect. By what you've written...he has his "goodlooks", and by what I've read...you have your "charm". Some people prefer flying solo because of not having to depend on anybody to "back you up", but having someone with you can really boost your game, as long as you two can work together as a team, and definitly no **** blocking. But if he turns out to be a total ***, than you're screwed my friend... Goodluck and Godspeed.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
well, the reason i even say that in the first place is cause me friend gets lots of girls, however he has no game and is just very goodlooking. He gets girlfriends but loses them in like a week by LJBFs. I wanna help him, but now that i think about it, hes probably too arrogant to use this site. O well, i just hate goin solo :down:
You're sitting on a goldmine. If this guy draws them in because he's goodlooking, but is an afc otherwise, he's the perfect wingman almost as is already.

Use him as an intro factor, and then play upon his weaknesses by admiring them in front of the women. For example, if he's so friendly that he always ends up in the LJBF zone, openly admire him for his ability to always put friendship before sex. If you make it look like his weaknesses with women are your goals without ****blocking him....you're golden.

Of course, I'm assuming you're actually good friends with the dude, so it shouldn't be hard to play him up anyway. Good faith. Always does you good too. Karma.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
river105 said:
remember: if you invite your friends on here, then they can see what you write... which may not always be a great thing.
hahaha.... why don't you want people to look at what you write here?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
hahaha.... why don't you want people to look at what you write here?
because they might just use it against you if you guys happen to end up in REALLY bad terms. For example, they just might tell chicks/everyone that you've been using a "I need help with women cuz Im a total loser" to go and ruin you...

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them if you want, but don't expect them to necessarily care. Not because this is super subversive, underground information, that aspect is over rated, but because they probably just won't be interested in becoming hardcore players.

Not everyone cares about this stuff. It's like trying to introduce people to anything you like, a new game, t.v. show, etc. Lots of people just aren't keen on joining in.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've given all the on hand information pertaining to this type of stuff to one of my friends and he doesn't even look at. He's in-love with a girl who's verbally told him she doesn't want to be with him. So telling your friend about this site will only be a waist of time on your part.

He has to go through heartbreak in order to open his eyes. Heartbreak is like complete muscle failure, once the muscle heals, it heals stronger. Apply that to the heart and you'll see what i mean.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember what experience brought you here?
They need to experience it or they won't want to change.