intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find them very attractive. So attractive that I'm intimidated by them. They are so outspoken and outgoing that thye itimidated me even futher. They are everything I wish i can be. I feel like i'm too different from them. Ask me to approach asian, mex or black and i'll do it but not a white chick. I'm asian btw.

How can I overcome this?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie White Chics .. which i'm about to do here in a few .. is halarious man. Maybe you won't find them so intimadating after this .. but irritating lol.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.........that's funny because I'm least intimidated by white chicks. When I see an attractive black girl then it's a little different.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
I find them very attractive. So attractive that I'm intimidated by them. They are so outspoken and outgoing that thye itimidated me even futher. They are everything I wish i can be. I feel like i'm too different from them. Ask me to approach asian, mex or black and i'll do it but not a white chick. I'm asian btw.

How can I overcome this?
By getting rid of your skirt and approaching them despite your fears, that's how.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
So attractive that I'm intimidated by them.
You are placing them on a pedastal, when in reality they are no different than any other chicks. Get over thinking that they are better than you, because they are no different than any other race. Just be a man and don't let a freaking girl intimidate you!

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FM 3321
Haha.........that's funny because I'm least intimidated by white chicks. When I see an attractive black girl then it's a little different.
r u white?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, and I'm black haha. It appears the white girls like the black athletes (at least around here) so it makes the approach a lot easier.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qualtran
You are placing them on a pedastal, when in reality they are no different than any other chicks. Get over thinking that they are better than you, because they are no different than any other race. Just be a man and don't let a freaking girl intimidate you!
Why are you intimidated? The fact that these chicks are still women and same principle applies...

I was just wondering... What intimidates you about white chicks that the asian didn't?

Peace and piece

wind20mph

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel that they are better looking than others and that's why I get nevous.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r u white?
No, I'm black. :)

Originally posted by IsiMan84
Same here, and I'm black haha. It appears the white girls like the black athletes (at least around here) so it makes the approach a lot easier.
Oh, it seems like white girls are the easiest to get into bed but I honestly think the reason is because I don't put white girls on a pedestle. When it comes to attractive sistas I seem to subconsciously put them on a pedestle. No girl should be on a pedestle so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to not be intimidated by any girl.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
No, I'm black. :)

Oh, it seems like white girls are the easiest to get into bed but I honestly think the reason is because I don't put white girls on a pedestle. When it comes to attractive sistas I seem to subconsciously put them on a pedestle. No girl should be on a pedestle so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to not be intimidated by any girl.
Here we go with the bullshyt that the "black man" can pull white women so easy...I won't start another fight..because you're always racist if you do..

One thing though...why don't some of you "brothas" who claim all this easy whte tail..put a few pictures up of you and these white chicks..because to me..I think you're just talking out of your azz.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are so outspoken and outgoing that thye itimidated me even futher. They are everything I wish i can be. ..

Become the man that you'd like to be and stop comparing yourself to white women. :rolleyes:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are everything I wish i can be. I feel like i'm too different from them
what? are you serious man. do you wish to be a white *****?i do not understand this. youre an asian man but you want to be a white girl.........maybe you should consider getting some operations. but seriously man, white girls are just like anyother girl, they have a *****, they **** they pee they eat......nothing special

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel that they are better looking than others and that's why I get nevous.
Is that what the Man has led you to believe?

I guess I'd call this a theory of mine but I've noticed these types of white girls in my days:

1) Nice (or large) breasts, no booty

2) Nice (or large) booty, no breasts

3) Large breasts and booty but overweight

4) No breasts or booty, and flat up and down both sides

5) Average amount of both

Once I revealed this theory to my friends, they thought it was just for laughs at first, and then they started telling me like 95% of the girls they saw fit into these categories haha.

Of course there are always the exceptions. But I believe there to be some sort of a constant, where the amount of total flesh does not change but it gets distributed among the body parts. So that would explain the large of one and little of the other. So the best situation would be #3 (minus the overweight part), an average of both or one of the exceptions.

Not trying to start anything racial, but I guess the subject is about one type of race so I hope I'm not too out of line.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Is that what the Man has led you to believe?

I guess I'd call this a theory of mine but I've noticed these types of white girls in my days:

1) Nice (or large) breasts, no booty

2) Nice (or large) booty, no breasts

3) Large breasts and booty but overweight

4) No breasts or booty, and flat up and down both sides

5) Average amount of both

Once I revealed this theory to my friends, they thought it was just for laughs at first, and then they started telling me like 95% of the girls they saw fit into these categories haha.

Of course there are always the exceptions. But I believe there to be some sort of a constant, where the amount of total flesh does not change but it gets distributed among the body parts. So that would explain the large of one and little of the other. So the best situation would be #3 (minus the overweight part), an average of both or one of the exceptions.

Not trying to start anything racial, but I guess the subject is about one type of race so I hope I'm not too out of line.
You're not out of line bro, but to be honest with you, if I were to put up a list like that about black women, it would be construed as racist.

P.S. Don't your "body types" pretty much apply to all races of women? All that's left is big breast, big ass, and not overweight....most black women I've seen who have both are also overweight.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Here we go with the bullshyt that the "black man" can pull white women so easy...I won't start another fight..because you're always racist if you do..

One thing though...why don't some of you "brothas" who claim all this easy whte tail..put a few pictures up of you and these white chicks..because to me..I think you're just talking out of your azz.
Easier does not necessarily mean easy overall. Quantum physics might be easier than rocket science but that doesn't mean it's easy. Now I could show you a few pictures but I don't know if that would prove a whole lot...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be selffish or anything but lets not hijack threads.

Anyway...because there aren't that many asian guy-white girl couple, I feel that it reinforce the belief that I have that white girls are repulse by asian guy.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Easier does not necessarily mean easy overall. Quantum physics might be easier than rocket science but that doesn't mean it's easy. Now I could show you a few pictures but I don't know if that would prove a whole lot...
Oh I hear what you're saying, and I probably shouldn't take it out on you. There were just some shyt talkers on here awhile back acting like every white woman wanted them. Some white women go for black guys, but overall, it's no where near what the stereotype is. Infact it's miniscule. You seem like a decent guy, so I won't hold you to those pics...although it would be interesting to see.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
not to be selffish or anything but lets not hijack threads.

Anyway...because there aren't that many asian guy-white girl couple, I feel that it reinforce the belief that I have that white girls are repulse by asian guy.
Nobody's taking over your thread, but if I see bullshyt, I will respond to it. Sorry for the intrusion, and I'll leave your thread alone now.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You're not out of line bro, but to be honest with you, if I were to put up a list like that about black women, it would be construed as racist.

P.S. Don't your "body types" pretty much apply to all races of women? All that's left is big breast, big ass, and not overweight....most black women I've seen who have both are also overweight.
Everybody's always afraid Jesse Jackson might be hiding in the bushes waiting for something to be said haha.

It would be easy to say that every race falls into that but then you'd have to see what I'd have to say about the other races too. For example, in general I've noticed many black women have a booty regardless of their body type, so then that would take away categories 1, 4 and 5 and then add a new category or two. See where I'm kinda going with that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.