Internet Dating is NOT the way to go!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
This is all that's really necessary; the ability to qualify the woman. Yeah, it's not as simple as if you were face to face with her, but it's not impossible if you know what you are doing.

Just like the suggestion of talking to her on the telephone first, it's just another tool used in qualifying. You can't tell how she looks over the telephone though so using the telephone isn't foolproof, but then again nothing is.

There are DJs that focus their craft only in certain situations based on their strengths. However, just as having several different DJ skills helps your craft, having the ability not to be limited by your medium or surroundings will also help your craft.

This is all true. It is so easy to spot the useless girls on the Internet. most of the stuff they put in their profile is very cliché.

The other thing is that over phone (before you even met her) you can turn the girl on with your voice. You can get her to trust you. But just like in person you have to be carefull that you are not putting yourself in the friends zone. If you can manage to turn her on with your voice you are doing good.

I have even managed to get a to have phone sex with me dispite the fact that I had yet to even meet in her. No joke.. one time I even had a girl initiate it! damn.... she was horney.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm... for one, I'm not that excited about internet dating. The only thing I actually use chat and email for, socially, is to keep in contact with people I already know personally.

Meeting new people over the net... ahh... I guess it could work for you, when you're on your own level.

Example: I have a shy-ass friend. Terrified of chicks: so I introduced him to i-net dating. He's had minor success, met one of the girls for a date, and yeah... but definately not the kind of success I've had with meeting chicks face-to-face. :)

To each his own, I guess, cause the abovementioned friends seems content. :(

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I should of revised a few things and said NOT for LTR’s. It was late, but that’s what I was gearing for. I’ve done the dates and she was exactly what she said she was that wasn’t the problem but its trying to make it into a successful LTR.

From what I experienced/heard/seen in real life and on this board is that it doesn’t go well.

So for all those who said it has worked for them, have any of you had a LTR with that person? And what was the ratio of contacts, actual in person dates and GF. Be honest

Reaction score
i met a couple girls off of hotornot that i dated a few times. they were attractive but turned out to be major attention*****s. i'm not going to waste more time online hunting.... get your ass out there and sarge in flesh and blood.

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok a lot of this would have been accurate in the late 90s all the up till about 02 or 03, but with the way things have advanced now, 90% of the time what u get is what u see meaning no they dont lie about something cuz theres multiple pictures to back them up, and as far as all that distance stuff goes, unless ur a pathetic loser you have no business even TRYING to hollar at a girl that lives 300 miles away, i live in chicago i meet girls both on and offline, online i only do myspace and seriously even if i dont meet a girl i hook up with i find a lot of them that are my "friends" or have seen me on there or whatever, i think myspace is a good way to meet women as well as people in general, when i go to clubs in the city i know a lot of people, some that i've known for a while and some that i've met on myspace, and i haven't ran into any crazy, whacked out girls, most that i meet fall into the same category i do.......thats just my opinion

Rob

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet dating isnt any worse or better than regular dating, its just different. If you cant make it work for you or you dont feel comfortable doing it, dont knock on it, just dont do it.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what your strengths are personally. I've noticed that once I get a girl to hang out just me and her, I'm amazing at closing the deal, so for me, getting the girl to hang out just me and her is the challenge, but once I'm one on one I'm money.

Basically, its easy for me to talk to many females at the same time over the net, upping the odds I can get one to hang out.

I think the best way to improve your game is to figure out what you do best, than start from there. Your confidence will grow and you will learn what works for you.