Interigation

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how other people handle it when a girl/girlfriend interogates you.

I have been with my girlfriend for about year and a half and she shows all the signs of high interest. She is definetly not cheating on me I'll just throw that out there.

We were texting today wilst she was at work:

Her: "Soo what you upto? xxx"
Me: "just off to the garage xx"

(For people in the US its like a gas station I get my gas card topped up there.)

Her: "Which one and why???"

(no kisses and it seemed very demanding compared to how she texts when her hamster isnt spinning)

Me: "am I being interogated?"

Her: "No just tell me"

Me: "No haha, not when you go all inspector cluso on me. You talk to me right and dont demand information. You need to get a grip"

Her: "Hmmmmm"

I just ignored her from then.

Did I handle this right? I have no problem telling her what I'm upto, but only if she asks in a right way. I dont feel its showing me respect when she comes accross the way she does.

How would YOU deal with a situation like this?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have avoided the 'you need to get a grip'. unless you enjoy arguments.

i would have just either given her a sarcastic response (to rent a video) or ignored her if it really bothered me.

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys.

I am naturally ****y and funny but because Ive been with her for year and a half and do have feelings for her sometimes I forget to be C+F and sarcastic in these type of situations and get abit annoyed.

Always learning

Cheers

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just don't entertain the question. What are you, on trial??? Hell no:

happyman2012 said:
Her: "Soo what you upto? xxx"
You: "just off to the garage xx"

Her: "Which one and why???"

You: ''the one with gas, for....gas''

That's it. You chuck the phone on the passenger seat, crank up your music and you go to wherever the hell you need to go. If she tries to continue the confrontation at home, definitely begin to look for a way out, this is a red flag the size of King King's cape.