interesting situation

watermelon7

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a few suggestions on my current situation...I met this girl about 3-4 months ago because her family was over at my place and well it was just basic chit chat for a while (probably like a month all in family settings) ... anyways shes adds me to facebook and eventually msn and the conversations we have are usually fairly light and mostly its just joking about certain things...Shes always laughing (in a good way) when talking to me

So I was debating for a while whether I should persue my interest in her but there's a bunch of odd complications:
1) shes 3.5 years younger than me (I'm in college, shes in HS)
2) shes the daugher of my parents good family friends
3) she lives on the same street as me (literally 3 houses down)

The good:
1) shes mad fine (easily a 9/10)
2) she acts/looks alot older than she actually is
3) she is the same culture/religion (kind of important for anything long term)

At first I was super interested, but then as I thought about it more I started worrying that the age difference is too much etc etc...also I haven't had the chance to ask her for her # (don't want to ask her online) since I only see her when our families get together and theres a bunch of other kids around also...Up till about a few weeks ago we'd talk regularly but lately I've tried to limit it and now its just every 4-5 days on msn (no more facebook lol)

So basically my question is should I ask her to hang out, or for her #...I don't really know how I should go about that and if it doesnt work out it will be crazy akward since her parents are always over and vice versa...or I could wait it out for a while till she gets to college (in a year) but I dunno if thats a good idea :crazy:

Anyways hopefully that made (some) sense and thanks for reading it...let me know your about your thoughts/suggestions :up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it, unless you are just looking to fvck her. If you want a relationship, she's too young.

Oh, and if you just wanna hook up with her, make sure she's 18.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure she is 18...ask her for her number, call her a 4=5 days later, hang ut with her, escalate using kino, and if you can **** her....DO IT...

and while your at it...work on other girls!

...it almost sounds like your getting oneitis.