interesting problem

General Septem

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl I know. I met her in a Church. I don't see her or talk to her that often but we do talk online quite a bit.

The trouble is, I want to see her in person more. Now I know she's attracted to me because she's very receptive to kino. And she often allows herself to "accidentally" brush up against me when we're sitting close together. But whenever I suggest we get together, she doesn't ever reject me but always seems to lead me on and find an excuse at the last minute.

I don't really know what to do at this point. We'd go far if we just saw each other in person once in a while (and preferably away from her friends). It would be in both our interests really. But the only time I ever do see her is at a church function like the one I met her at, other than that we just talk online. Anyone have any ideas besides "just move on, she's not worth the time"?

There's probably more details I could explain, but I'm really tired.

By the way, I'd really like an answer to this. Ask for more information if you need it. I know getting help around here is a little hit or miss sometimes.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont talk to her online as much......get her number and set something up....you dont want to totally next her but dont pay too much attention if shes just playing games with you.

General Septem

Don Juan
Reaction score
moto said:
dont talk to her online as much......get her number and set something up....you dont want to totally next her but dont pay too much attention if shes just playing games with you.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I was thinking I'll probably have better luck on the phone. Trouble is, I don't have a cell phone. No big deal, though, I can use the land line.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chatting 2 her on IM

dj trainee

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah like the other guys said, i'm not a big fan of IM... cos u can misinterpret a lot of things, and u cant do the kino.. and u cant see her body language.. which for me is key to understanding how she feels for me...

flirting on IM looks way too obvious and you cant really be subtle... whereas u can get away with more obvious flirting in person...! u can pretend it's a joke in person with a cheesy grin.. and also cos they cant "read the words" in real life lol... some things are better said, than typed hehe.. it's weird..

so yeah get her number, talk to her.. call her out catch up for coffee or something :) something casual , just hang out as friends, see if u like her!