Interesting experience with an eye doctor

ticks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the mall to get an eyeglassess and contact lens today. The eye doctor is substitute. she is a young and cute girl, still in school. During the eye exam process, she asked where i came from, how long i have been here, where do i work, what do i do.. etc.. and I asked her a lot of questions too. totally unrelated to eye exam. All these sounds normal, but at the very end, when i try my contact lens, she said my nail is too long. She grabbed a scissors and cut my nails for me. She told me she only cut for herself and never cut it for anyone else before. What does this mean? I have one more appointment next week..

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was just implying that your unhygienic long nail grossed her out, and she cut it for that reason. I do think it's rather weird though.

ticks

Don Juan
Reaction score
With my glasses on and off.

She was so close, touching my face, my forehead, my chin during the exam

Feels good shen she touches me.

wheelin&dealin said:
When you say this girl is "cute". Were your glasses on or off?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If some girl reached out and started cutting my nails I would probably freak out... it's not normal behavior; and her implying that this "was her first time" makes it seem as if she put some emotional value into it -- meaning she's probably a very weird, maybe even dangerous person.

ticks

Don Juan
Reaction score
My nails weren't long.. i cut them last week. But she think they are too long to put on contact lenses.

Now my finger feels so weird. She cut the nails so short and they cannot be any shorter.

Mr_knowit_all said:
Maybe she was just implying that your unhygienic long nail grossed her out, and she cut it for that reason. I do think it's rather weird though.

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the real test to see if she likes you:

next time, put your bare feet up on the desk and see if she trims those too.

the next time after that, try to see if she'll trim your nose hair.

for the final test, during the third follow up visit......... your pubic hair

please post a field report.

ticks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt weird too. She is the 2nd person who cut nials for me. The 1st person is my mom..

I dont know.. I am still confused. What was she thinking..

Nex said:
If some girl reached out and started cutting my nails I would probably freak out... it's not normal behavior; and her implying that this "was her first time" makes it seem as if she put some emotional value into it -- meaning she's probably a very weird, maybe even dangerous person.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, I wouldn't stress over this TOO much!

She cut your nails because it was too long to hold the contacts without damaging them (i think, i don't know how it is :D ), or because it was an excuse to touch you. :p Either way it's one or the other: she's into you, or she's not.

You can ponder over this event all you want but if you want to find out for sure there's only one way: bust some C&F and number close the next time you see or visit her! If she's diggin' your game then BAM! number close~ if she says no to number or gives a fake one, then NEXTTTTT