interesting exchange with HB9.5

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her about 7 months ago at work. She quit, but a week after she left, she started calling... to 'catch up'

Both of us were in a LTR. We continued to talk once a week or so, untill about a month ago... She called me, seemingly, to tell me that her an her BF had split.

I didn't think much about it, until my GF an I split last week...

So I called HB9.5 and she became so excited, asking me to come to her work, and telling me not to take so long to call her next time...

Yesterday, I called her, and spoke with her for about 5 minutes, and she had to go to work...She said call me later - and let me know what you are going to do...

I called her when I got off work, and she told me she was going to a bar on the other side of town, so I said, well thats too bad...

She said but call me later.

About 2 am I texted her, and asked her if she was still as fun as she used to be.... We continued to talk **** to each other for 7 messages, and about hour... She ended it by saying she had to get up early.

I'm know I'm dealing with a flaky HB, but shes putting forth alot more effort to flake - than anyone I've ever seen.

It's not oneitis, so don't give that tired advice.

thoughts?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up one day and say "hey baby, what are you doin right now? nothing? alright, i'll pick you up in 5 minutes" make it seem spontanieous and then go on a date. Jesus.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea.

but if she is busy at the time I call her?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont call 5 minutes before. call her on a tuesday and ask her out for a friday night

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude.

This woman wants you bad. You dont need to play to distant with her as you already have her in the bag how ever i do suggest you be very spontanious and adventurous with her as you need to show the girl a good time and that your not like other guys. Why not go on a dte tomorrow night dont wait for the weekend .

Good Luck

Ricard :woo:

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricard78
Hey dude.

This woman wants you bad. You dont need to play to distant with her as you already have her in the bag how ever i do suggest you be very spontanious and adventurous with her as you need to show the girl a good time and that your not like other guys. Why not go on a dte tomorrow night dont wait for the weekend .

Good Luck

Thats just it man.
I know she wants it, but she is so damn flaky. I texted her last night when I got off work... "why play games?".... I didn't hear anything from her.

So I'll follow my rule... call once - and if she don't call back - next.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricard78
Hey dude.

Good Luck

Some of the advice on here is better than watching a good stand up comedian!!!

Yeah this chick wants you BAD!!! That's why she keeps on putting you on her doggy leash and telling you to call her. Remember bro, a DJ doesn't chase girls, he attracts, seduces and then watches them turn into putty in his hands. You are showing her too much availablity based on her demands to call her. Next time she tells you to call her later, flip the script on her and tell her to call you. Yes, this girl definitely was attracted to you at one point, now you need to show her that your the prize and stop chasing her around. Otherwise, she'll continue to be the HB that talks to you, but is never available.

PIMP

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Some of the advice on here is better than watching a good stand up comedian!!!

Yeah this chick wants you BAD!!! That's why she keeps on putting you on her doggy leash and telling you to call her. Remember bro, a DJ doesn't chase girls, he attracts, seduces and then watches them turn into putty in his hands. You are showing her too much availablity based on her demands to call her. Next time she tells you to call her later, flip the script on her and tell her to call you. Yes, this girl definitely was attracted to you at one point, now you need to show her that your the prize and stop chasing her around. Otherwise, she'll continue to be the HB that talks to you, but is never available.
I totally agree with this. She's a chick like all the others. The only difference is is that she probably knows she's hot. Just remember she ****s just like everyone else. Feeling down that she's treating you like this? Go out to the bar or the clubs or where ever and have a good time! Flirt, dance, have fun, and be an Alpha Male. You'll realize that she doesn't matter that much. As the Great Silent Bob has said, "There are a million hot chicks in the world but only a handful that will bring you lasauna." If she's being a flake FU*K OFF. You have more important things to do with you time than worry about her.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
So I called HB9.5... telling me not to take so long to call her next time...

Yesterday, I called her... She said call me later

I called her when I got off work

She said but call me later.

Notice the pattern...

Mistake #1 can be found at the first quote and your submission to it... you should've took the chance to bring it up in C&F fashion that nothing is stopping her from calling you... refine your skills and you'll be able to tell her to call you, give her an exact time and watch her call you to the minute

Then you just continued along those lines... call after call after call... too easy and boring for this girl

You need to be much more intense in your skills... a short time building a big attraction rather than trying to build it much more gradually... the longer you take the more your chances decrease

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
somehow, I already knew this. but couldn't put my finger on it...

always a pleasure pimp-sicle.