Interested in a MUCH younger girl

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
peternorth, i am ashamed at you man, do you honestly think i was serious?!? I'm not a fvckin idiot and I'm sorry you think I am, NO S H I T i was joking, thats just disgusting...but if i hear you saying "If they are old enough to pee, they are old enough for me," i will have to cut you hahaha

Reaction score
Rocko said:
peternorth, i am ashamed at you man, do you honestly think i was serious?!? I'm not a fvckin idiot and I'm sorry you think I am, NO S H I T i was joking, thats just disgusting...but if i hear you saying "If they are old enough to pee, they are old enough for me," i will have to cut you hahaha
Well there's a lot of sick bastards with problems on this site... So I was guessing you were one of them, my bad.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to say that whoever made up the phrase "bros before hoes" must have been terrible with women.

ZeroZero

Reaction score
Alright I decided to just stay friends with her, nothing more. Im just gonan stop talking to her too often so she doesn't get any ideas. And again, it's not like I can't get any girls my age. It's atcually weird that I really do think she is a very awesome girl. I mean I just like her random and outgoing attitude.

But yeah Ill just stay friends with her.

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she's a awesome girl, wait for a few years till she gets 16 at least? or 17 then start dating her. Unless you want people to start thinking that you are picking at young girls.

I'm 20 and i had dated a girl age 15... It all ended not very well, because I was an AFC... worry about this and that.. Learnt alot from that experience.

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Old enough to pee, old enough for me I say...

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, don't do this, go for the 2 girls you currently like and score with them.
This reminds me how at my school there's this senior who's 19, goin out with this girl I know, she's freshman (he just graduated, she moving to sophmore, school ended) and she I think is only turning 15 right about now. They love each other a lot it seems, but still, it just looks all too wrong, and many agree.