Interest Level Scale

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually had an interest level go from 100% to 0%. My pathetic AFC days are over.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now Troops, I'm at a point in my life where being able to decifer, designate, and determine a woman's interest level in ME has quickly become my most important mission.

The time I spend acquiring and honing just THIS aspect of DJing will save me so much time, heartache, and money it ain't even funny...

BUMP!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
I know I have only been here for a short time but this is the greatest thread starter I have seen by far...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the op great thread.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Reaction score
So what is her IL percentile for me: I started out nice with her with a funny/nice combination. She hinted she had a boyfriend and I still talked to her though. We flirted a lot though, but back then I was the nice/funny with a little bit of ****y in there.

This year, I was all ****y and funny. I neg. her a lot and she always was laughing and joking around with me. She loved touching my coat and playin with the zipper. We hang out sometimes, me initiating it, although she texted me and IMed me in which I got both her sn and cell because of her initiating the convo. She doesn't hug me though, why I tell myself? I don't even know why she wont hug me. But this year, I have def. neg. her and used my ****y/funny. I am not the nice guy back in Paragraph One. Yesterday she asked me to watch a bball game with her after school on which I did....Today, I walked to her for a little bit, but made sure I kept my space between her and me? So what is my percentile?