instructor knows me and her...yoga.

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading dj bible, don't see this one, so i'm asking.

Got this girl (let's call her Nakula) who's interested in me, i think. Started sitting next to me, talking before our yoga class starts, giving good eye contact etc......(i'm sparing you the details)

Well the female instructor knows us & is friends with Nakula, i haven't asked Nakula out yet,
but Nakula's out of town for holidays....

New girl in class (we'll call her Bustula) seems to have high interest though she's only come once & asked about my workout schedule and given good vibes.....

QUESTION: Is it a good idea to ask out Bustula even though teacher will probably tell Nakula?

I know it's good to not obsess on one girl, but can i do this and still have a chance with Nakula?

Appreciate the help, guys...

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.seducingwomen101.com

Unless you work with them, it is always a good idea to swing for the fence. Other people's opinions don't matter, even when they are your yoga instructor.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Nakula and Bustula and make sure the Yoga Instructor doesnt get too friendly with Bustula. If anything comes up, play it off as a joke and sarcasticly say the truth.

"Haha yea, really I'm bouncing between you two girls as I speak and you don't even know it ;)"

Then put your arm around both of them and give the thumbs up sign.

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you-thank you-thank you!!!

don't know what i'll do with Nakula and Bustula but at least now i got some idea of what the options are....

not sure if can keep Bustula away from instructor, but oh well....

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the one you like more first. If one finds out that you went out with the other, just tell her that it was a casual/friendly thing, not really a date. If you don't come off her as a womanizer, she won't deny you a date. If you're a nice guy, you could get away with stuff like that.

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm trying to avoid the reputation of playa by not hitting on anything and everyone......the ladies seem to put you on their sexual spam list if you do...

the one i like more is on vacation sunning her breasts
at home
with her family....

On the other hand, Bustula has big boobs and good attitude...

Hey. I wonder........

how do girls decide who the hell is a playa and who isn't????

Does someone know???

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious. How do girls decide if you're joe womanizer/playa or not?

anyone know?

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're dating their best friend, they can know you're a player and they'll love it. I think the player image is definitely something desired, not to be avoided. Its not about how many you hit on, its about how many are interested in you. Carry yourself well (posture, confidence, fake it til' you make it) Girls will notice when chicks are into you before you will. It works like dominos. If you can get an ug 4 to like you, then ug5's will notice and like you, when ug5's are seen liking you by hb6's then they're interest lvl increases. Goes all the way up to 10's as long as your game is tight.

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Snoopy!

Never thought of this Domino Theory of Building Attraction that you propose....make the ug 4's like you so the 5's will so the 6's will so the 7's will so the 8's, etc etc.

i'll have to think about that one....thanks again.

out,

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey route, why dont you try to get both of them to compete for you. You can careless if your intructor knows that your dating bustula. I say do it so your instructor knows so she can tell nakula. It will work in your favor. I know its irrational but believe me.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. the dominos deal is only a factor, it takes pretty good game and social proof to keep a group interested for a long time. This is actually what I've been doing at work. Just letting things build up to the hottest girls. It helps at work that I know a large number of female employees and dated one for a LTR. People say that it should be awkward, but its only awkward if you let it be. She still wants me back so her interest is obvious too.

Competition works wonders, so definitely pit them against each other whenever possible. You've got a good situation here. Too bad their names are so fukin weird, guess you'll just have to yell "oh god, oh god OOHHH GOD!!! instead of Oh BUSTULA bustula BUSTULAAAA! The last one sounding a little strange...

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i will try that, binh. long as girls dont' think i'm that dude who asks everyone and the janitor's mother out....

snoopy, i'll consider what you're saying on the competition tip. Ok. But i just call 'em nakeula (as in naked) and bustula (bust) just to keep 'em straight in my head.

thanx for the feedback, fellow djs.