Inspired by Iqqi

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im starting out an experiment of my own. In a non-stalker psycho way, i keep names of girls i didnt get to bang(those that recieved) some attention. When i was in highschool, i got back at my slut of a girlfriend by banging her friends, worked well then. My goal is to coerce several girls i didnt get to bang, by banging their friends,in the least, it will upset some people.

WInter break baby, u goto keep the penis entertained.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

im all for banging as many women as you can for the sake of testosterone driven guy who wants to get laid, but trying to get laid to get revenge is just kinda chickish

so you are saying you want to kill 2 birds with one stone? getting laid and getting revenge?

if so, kudos to you man, most guys just want to get laid with no ulterior motive

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid, much like any other task simply takes time and pressure. What i mean by that is, you try long enough, and exert enough effort, you can do it. This is a method to attain the untainable, and what i mean by that is; these people would sleep with you because they are attracted to you. They sleep with you, for ****ed up female insecure reasons. I will provide an example

I was dating a girl A(HB9). The ***** dumped me because she wanted something else i dont know what her reasoning was. After i banged 2 of her friends a year later. she called me and wanted to hang out. The way she put out on the 13th, she was out to impress. ANyway. i guess the strategy is this, whenever u see girls that u suspect are diloyal *****es, try banging their friends, and they will put out for me 2 points, especially if they ahd u first. but dont let them know thy are still desirable, or ur done, cause thats the point of the whole thing.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh blimey.

Is it fair to say I find this disgusting?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say what you want...

i wouldn't care about revenge but I bang anyone I find attractive.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Oh blimey.

I just dont see why *****es can use sex as a weapon but men can not. more importantly. u will realize that banigng the right people, just like checkers, can lead to banging people that before were inaccessible.

Its fair to say you find the idea disgusting, but lets see, who was the last afc you screwed over, and how ****ty would it be if he banged one of ur friends, i bet that would be in ur head for a while.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps if I were an insecure girl, I'd give it a second though. As it stands, who others are "banging" hardly effects me. (I have to give a shyt about a bloke before I care who he's bedding.)

Let me clarify what I find most abhorrent in this situation. It's the willingness to do so just to upset people. Call it what you want, but I find tearing others down to build yourself up to be one of the worst and most annoying qualities in any person. Hurting or possibly hurting people on purpose lacks class.

I'd be less offended if he said I just want to know what it's like to shag with different types of girls. Are redheaded chubby girls really the shyt or are stick thin brunetts where the real action is?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with Eileen here. I'd never bang a gal just to get back at an ex because the ex doesn't matter. She's out of my mind and is no longer worth my attention. She's already missed her chance.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little torn on this one.

Logically I say this is wrong, wrong, wrong. But subconsciously I think I agree.

Because while I'd never consciously go after an ex's friends or anyone for that matter for "revenge" or to "make a point" (or whatever you want to call it)... I have hooked up with ex's friends or ex's ex-friends, or ex-friends' crushes or ex-friends' exes (did ya get that one?), but it was never to get back at anyone. I actually felt attracted to them or found them fun/interesting/etc. I'm pretty sure that there was something underneath that, in the back of my mind, like "oh that would make them SO mad if they I was doing this!" but that was never my leading motive. (In fact, most of the time I kept what happened a secret anyway, so they didn't even know, ha ha, but I'm still sure there's something in my sick little head that thinks "oh I know something you don't know!" ha ha ha). But it'd never be my REASON to do something, I don't think.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a little disturbing that your angry at girls who didn't sleep with you.
If I got angry at every girl I wanted who didn't sleep with me I'd be pissed off at like 3 billion people (2.5 billion since I don't rate Chinese girls).

Are redheaded chubby girls really the shyt or are stick thin brunetts where the real action is?
Are we talking redheaded chubby girls with green eyes or blue?

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps if I were an insecure girl, I'd give it a second though. As it stands, who others are "banging" hardly effects me. (I have to give a shyt about a bloke before I care who he's bedding.)

Let me clarify what I find most abhorrent in this situation. It's the willingness to do so just to upset people. Call it what you want, but I find tearing others down to build yourself up to be one of the worst and most annoying qualities in any person. Hurting or possibly hurting people on purpose lacks class.

I'd be less offended if he said I just want to know what it's like to shag with different types of girls. Are redheaded chubby girls really the shyt or are stick thin brunetts where the real action is?
Clearly something was missed in the intial posting.

A.) You are no doing this to upset them, upseting them is not the final goal, the final goal is to get some ass when none could be goten anymore, upseting them are just the means of getting it. This is simply taking neg hits a step further into a neg punch of a sort =P.

B.) Chubby girls arent my thing, i like skinny anorexic *****es, with 32C and larger boobies. blondes are preferible but brunettes can be accomodating.

C.) No offence was intended, but I had hoped that people on this board, including the *****es would look past the offensiveness and deeper into the strategy of the matter. So no offence, but if you are offended(gravely), ill give you my number, you can come over, and if you fit the profile in B, you can blow the hell out of me =)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DesertsFox
So no offence, but if you are offended(gravely), ill give you my number, you can come over, and if you fit the profile in B, you can blow the hell out of me =)
No offense taken. You're apparently suffering delusions of grandeur :p

But, if you'd like to come over I'd allow you to massage my feet.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING DONE OUTTA SPITE, IS ABOUT AS COLORFUL AS A GLASS OF SPRITE

IN OTHER WORDS REVENGE IS ONLY SWEET IF YOU GAIN SOMETHING OF REAL VALUE FROM IT. YOU'VE SEEN THE ITALIAN JOB RIGHT, THATS A REVENGE WORTHY SITUATION.

THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH, DO YOU.

Reaction score
Oh blimey.

SO! and your point on a mens forum about how to get p*ussy IS???

maybe you should go back to the sewing forum if you can't handle the realities of men and their evil ways.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
SO! and your point on a mens forum about how to get p*ussy IS???

maybe you should go back to the sewing forum if you can't handle the realities of men and their evil ways.
Oh come on Player :rolleyes: This is not exactly the "reality" of men and their evil ways... this is a bizarre theory on how to get ***** by getting *****. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who also think this is disgusting, you're just giving Eileen a hard time because her name is Eileen. :D

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malibu, im sure Eileen is a welly nice girl, the point is, im not discussing the means to win the sunday school pagent, im discussing means of getting ***** where non can be goten any longer, which means that a larger then usual effort is neccessary. =). Besides Im not twisting her arm. But i think it would be amusing if Eileen fell for it, or maybe she already has ;).

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying man, I'm just saying it is a little ****ed up. But hell, you do what you gotta do.

I'll admit that (again, subconsciously) there is something more attractive about someone when you know someone else likes them, etc... and that is probably added to when you know it would make someone else mad if they knew (part revenge/part danger).

This to me is different than some of the other "manipulative" games DJs play. For some reason this one seems "wronger" than the others. I don't know why. I mean, it' just seems kind of nasty... these girls are so insecure that they'd backstab each other and all that? Eeek.

I don't think I'd want to get with a guy who had been with my friend/s... part because I wouldn't do that to my friends and part because it's kind of gross when you think about it. (I prefer not to know who the exes are of guys I date/**** ha ha). Of course, that's not to say I haven't had my experiences with friends' exes or whatnot... but it's definitely not the norm.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I know what you're saying man, I'm just saying it is a little ****ed up. But hell, you do what you gotta do.

I'll admit that (again, subconsciously) there is something more attractive about someone when you know someone else likes them, etc... and that is probably added to when you know it would make someone else mad if they knew (part revenge/part danger).

This to me is different than some of the other "manipulative" games DJs play. For some reason this one seems "wronger" than the others. I don't know why. I mean, it' just seems kind of nasty... these girls are so insecure that they'd backstab each other and all that? Eeek.

I don't think I'd want to get with a guy who had been with my friend/s... part because I wouldn't do that to my friends and part because it's kind of gross when you think about it. (I prefer not to know who the exes are of guys I date/**** ha ha). Of course, that's not to say I haven't had my experiences with friends' exes or whatnot... but it's definitely not the norm.
Just to clarify, again, this doesnt fall into; how to build an LTR category. Im thinking this is more along the line of a **** buddy. The reason the coersion has to be so much dirtier is because the project is much grander.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh. The dreams of youth.

My brother used to tell me that the ultimate revenge was to do the ex's best friend.

I thought he was insane. At that point, I'm trying to get the girl out of my head, not get my head into another girl.

Now, several years ago, living in this tiny town of Mobile, AL where everybody knows somebody that knows you, I ran into this little darling of a girl. Men, I'm telling you, I think this girl must have been in film at one point, because she just knew way too much on how to please me. Perhaps my ex told her all the things I liked. On our second date, she asked me if I had been with xxxx, my ex. I told her yes. Then, she sucked in her gut, got off the couch and proceeded to attack me in the very best sexual way.

It was obvious to me that the main reason she got so horny was that she didn't like my ex, and wanted to teach her a lesson or something along those psychotic lines.

But here's the catch. Shagging just for the sake of shagging is not going to make you a better person. All it's going to do is give the friends of all these ladies in addition to the ladies you couldn't bang some more ammunition. I think with this attitude you may find it more difficult than you think. But, hey, I could be wrong.