Insecurity about Looks??!?!?!?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, trust me, once im approaching.. well.. lets just say i wont need to approach anymore.. LOL.

i could give u examples from today and make u feel bad but i wont ;p.

ne ways imma do boot camp again on wednesday

and no its not like i ddnt try baby steps.. i tried both before...

oh and thanks for the ADVICE guys :rolleyes:

Last edited:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
lol, trust me, once im approaching.. well.. lets just say i wont need to approach anymore.. LOL.

Hmmm...sounding ****y there are we, if you gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk.

i could give u examples from today and make u feel bad but i wont ;p.

Great, stop being a smart ass and do what you need to do.

ne ways imma do boot camp again on wednesday

If you say so...

and no its not like i ddnt try baby steps.. i tried both before...

Obviously you didnt try hard enough

oh and thanks for the ADVICE guys :rolleyes:
Once again, stop being a smartass...hahaha, be thankful

Anyway, you may think im being a ****,which i am, but you act like youre some hot shyt that can get and has everything you want. BUT....your not.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
you act like youre some hot shyt that can get and has everything you want. BUT....your not.
Seriously, it is very obvious that he isn't from every post i have seen from him.

Lost--- Keep an open mind about the replies to this post... I mean really read them through and meditate on them for awhile and if you are honest with yourself you will realize that as hard as it was for you to read, it is some of the best advice anyone has ever given to you. I know, I have been there before with posts like this. The replies hurt, but in time I realized that they were harsh, but completely correct.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, ill mediate on them .... lets see " YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO APPROACH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SO DONT EVEN TRY TO" ... yah i better meditate on that.. it might make me approach, even tho i need to remember that ILL NEVER DO IT, lol.... stop being a dumbass.
trust me i read all the replies and think about them.. but.. u say they are correct? so ur saying that its impossible for me to approach... uhm.. maybe YOU should be the ones reading the replies..

If you wanna give advice, give advice, and oak, stop hating. dont even start with me. ive TRIED harder than you, i turnd approaching in to a science.. yah, thx. anyways... if its the TRUTH, then its not ****y.... if girls actually do like u.. then no, i have the right to say they do

I see this post getting closed in the near future cuz of idiots like oakraiderz... how much yall wanna bet? you know hes just gonna turn it into a hate war.

i just finished working out and im restarting bootcamp tomorrow.. maybe you should do soemthing productive instead of get jealous of ppl that are and will be much better than you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, ill mediate on them .... lets see " YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO APPROACH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SO DONT EVEN TRY TO" ... yah i better meditate on that.. it might make me approach, even tho i need to remember that ILL NEVER DO IT, lol.... stop being a dumbass.
trust me i read all the replies and think about them.. but.. u say they are correct? so ur saying that its impossible for me to approach... uhm.. maybe YOU should be the ones reading the replies..

If you wanna give advice, give advice, and oak, stop hating. dont even start with me. ive TRIED harder than you, i turnd approaching in to a science.. yah, thx. anyways... if its the TRUTH, then its not ****y.... if girls actually do like u.. then no, i have the right to say they do

I see this post getting closed in the near future cuz of idiots like oakraiderz... how much yall wanna bet? you know hes just gonna turn it into a hate war.
Well, i said that cause i thought that it would motivate you, but i guess we'll find out wont we? Stop hating????? Who am i hating on?? Looks like trying hasnt gotten very far, time for you to just do it. Thats your problem, approaching IS NOT a science. Just do it, simple my person. Name calling huh?? I understand why youre defensive but damn, you have a HUGE number of chances but you dont do anything about them and you talk about how good you look and how many girls like you, yet you do NOTHING about it. Thats why im always an ass to you. SO just chill, this AINT no hate war...jigga

EDIT: Wait a damn minute!!! You think youre better than me and im jealous??? Im not even gonna say anything cause i know the truth my son. HAve fun...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better.. doesnt mean that just bc u can approach that ur better than me in every way...
ther r lots of ways to be better
better looking
smarter
better at sports.. more talented.. good musician.. funny as hell...blahblah

w/e im not gonna take what u say to so much offense anymore.. cuz like someone said.. your enemies are your greatest friends ;p(or osmething like that haha)
an i say hatin cuz uve always acted like this since u found out i actually did have potential.. back in the day we used to be cool, i DO know what happend.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
turnd approaching in to a science..
^^Maybe that's your problem right here...^^

Try simplifying and turning back to the "FMAC" approach
(FMAC= Find Meet Attract Close)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better.. doesnt mean that just bc u can approach that ur better than me in every way...
ther r lots of ways to be better
better looking
smarter
better at sports.. more talented.. good musician.. funny as hell...blahblah

w/e im not gonna take what u say to so much offense anymore.. cuz like someone said.. your enemies are your greatest friends ;p(or osmething like that haha)
an i say hatin cuz uve always acted like this since u found out i actually did have potential.. back in the day we used to be cool, i DO know what happend.
Ok?????????? Enlighten me, what happened???

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just so u dont reply and say told you so, trust me you know, youve been doing it this whole post.

o btw oak i have some advice for you, since you have none but jealousy for me...
................................................................................................
................................................................................................
STOP REPLYING TO MY POSTS

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god, shut up Lost. NOBODY here is jealous of YOU.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, only one way to start approaching...and that is to start approaching...

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I gave you my advice. Approach 10 girls. You're not going to become a DJ by making stupid-@ss posts which don't even make sense on sosuave.com. Nobody here is going to sympathize with you or care about your problems, but we will (did) try to help you. It's called tough love. If you don't like our advice go to friggen girlproblems.com and ask them what you should do.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
And dude, I also must say to stop fooling yourself. It's completely obvious to everyone what your situation is, and let me say again, NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF YOU. The first step to knowing is realizing you don't know. Stop fooling yourself and into thinking you're something great when you aren't.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
settle down there lost. Fighting with people on this board will achieve NOTHING! and i mean NOTHING!

You seem to have a bad attitude and ive only read a couple posts of yours, but that was enough. If you are so concerned about starting to approach people then what you have to do is:

1. Stop whining, stop being a girl about it, it wont change ANYTHING, complain to me if you want, call me a hater but it wont make you approach any better now will it?

2. Change your attitude, instead of thinking of approaching as something you have to overcome or a hard ship start thinking of it like an oppurtunity to have a good time, be fearless! Just look for a good time.

3. Remember - noone is going to push you - but YOU!

4. approach and have a good ****en time!

Thats it, if i get another response from you saying how i am insulting you are some bull **** like that, then im simply going to ignore you because you know what? I tried to help you.

You didnt even have to post this, you KNOW what to do your just to ***** to go out and do it, complaining to us wont make you go out aned do it.

Sorry to speak rudely, but i felt like it was necessary.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
It's called tough love. If you don't like our advice go to friggen girlproblems.com and ask them what you should do.
It's what I've been sayin for the last 6 months!!!!!!!

But, if he doesn't want to accept reality, he obviously isn't ready to let himself become a dj...

I say just leave him alone until it finally hits him...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are yall stupid? tough love? accept reality?

again, are yall stupid? tough love? accept reality?

again, accept reality?

YOU ARE SAYING REALITY IS THAT I CANT APPROACH NO MATTER WHAT...

thats already a falsity bc ive approachd while ive been on this site. and NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

so once again, are yall stupid?

and oak didnt i say to STOP REPLYING, kthx, use some brains. you know the truth.

LOOK AT WHAT SAMMO POSTED, even if any of it is obvious, atleast it is advice, and not hate, so stfu, dont reply to this unless you have something to say that doesnt show the moron inside of you.

you tried to help me? by saying ill never do it my entire life.. uhm nice try trying to bs a lie(hey that rhymes ;o).

once again, are you stupid?

im not fooling myself about anything. its all been laid out before.. how can u say no to the truth? if michael jordan is the best basketball player.. well.. hes the best basketball player... its not like its a lie IF HE IS,

im getting sick of repeating myself, so heres something new.. how stupid are you?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MODERATORS CLOSE THIS POST

Originally posted by Zelemont
lol...

Anyone remember happy gilmore?

Remember the guy that wanted to win, he thought he was all great.

And this guy comes around(happy gilmore), and once the dude find out happy is good he gets scared...

Sound familiar... ? yah i think it does oak.

He still acts like hes the **** and that thers no way in hell happy could beat him, but he KNOWs inside that he can.

So you know what he does? he tries to sabotage Happy, many times.

Hmm.. sound familiar? yah.. i think ur smack talk does.

But you know what, happy still wins.

MODERATORS CLOSE THIS POST!!!! , since the ppl that reply seem to be fond of Shooter McGavin

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol...

Anyone remember happy gilmore?

Remember the guy that wanted to win, he thought he was all great.

And this guy comes around(happy gilmore), and once the dude find out happy is good he gets scared...

Sound familiar... ? yah i think it does oak.

He still acts like hes the **** and that thers no way in hell happy could beat him, but he KNOWs inside that he can.

So you know what he does? he tries to sabotage Happy, many times.

Hmm.. sound familiar? yah.. i think ur smack talk does.

But you know what, happy still wins.
Ok, you think im jealous of you that youve never had a girl?? That must be it. Or is it the fact that you cant approach?? Yeh thats it too. NO, im not scared of you, to me youre not real and i should be the same way to you. Im not acting like im great thats just the way i am and i dont give a rats ass if you could beat me cause you cant. Youre SOOOOO IGNORANT. I dont care about you and your problems. I try to help you but you think that im being jealous. Im tryin to motivate you if you didnt know that. Ive heard you talkin about how youre almost there since last fukin year. And yet, your still ALMOST there. Just get over it im NOT AND NEVER EVER EVER WILL BE JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!! Good lord, get off the computer and go do ssomething productive. Dont tell me to cause i am. Oh yeh, this isnt a movie bud. Go lift a rock. Now im done.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Oakland Raiderz guy, I am so sorry I said some things I didn't mean, and I hope you can forgive me, I got a little caught up in the moment. I have lost the beef and decided to approach more to prove to you that all of this wasn't for naught
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
No problem man, I'm glad we got this beef outta the way, now we can go back to the way things were, god I wish those days of carefree reminiscing LOOKING FOR SOMEONE special, not knowing they were right UNDER MY NOSE. I hope we can still be friends!!
Hey I'm glad you guys made up, but u could have at least had the decency to post it here so that everyone sees it;) ;) ;)